Vacature Medior Front-end Developer Amsterdam | Get ready for a STEEP learning curve | Work with markets’ leading JS engineers | Only greenfield projects in Amsterdam | Node, React, Angular2, Vue | Up to € 60.000 + 15% bonus
Your job: Medior Front-end Developer Amsterdam
- Are you a rising star in Front-end development looking for a STEEP learning curve?
- Do you want to be part of an elite group of the best engineers, led by experienced trainers, coaches, mentors and community/conference organisers?
- How about working on ONLY the most impactful FinTech GREENFIELD projects here in Amsterdam?
- And to top it all of work with Node, React, React Native, Angular2, Vue, Docker and CD?
Then you have come to the right place!
Your employer: Building the most Awesome Fintech Project company here in Amsterdam
Sometimes you look at a company and think: “Wow, I wish I has been part of that company where they just started out. That must have been an awesome ride!” Well, your chance has arrived! This company has best of both worlds: Vast capital, a strong vision, a very big network of the most cutting edge FinTech clients/projects, amazing secondary benefits, 1 day per week paid to do PoC’s, R&D, be active in the community and get the unique opportunity to learn from and spar with the markets’ leading Engineering colleagues AND work with the most modern technologies while never having to leave the city of Amsterdam!
The idea is simple: Join an elite unit of only the best front- and backend specialists to cherry pick and run the most cutting edge software projects for the Dutch Fintech Industry, with a full focus on Amsterdam! As their mother company is one the main influencers in the global marketplace from the beginning of Information Technology Consultancy, they already have a vast group of clients dying to work with these elite teams. We already have hired multiple top-notch Senior and Lead software engineers with whom you will get to work, but we are looking for more of the best!
Their goal is to help their wide range of market leading clients within FinTech to disrupt and innovate markets, with hundreds of thousands even millions of customers. The scale is vast! They only work on cutting edge projects in which they can really make an impact; do what has not been done before. Leveraging concepts like Internet of Things, AI & ML, Intuitive UI, Microservices, Docker and of course Scrum.
If you want to grow inside the leader of FinTech software projects here in Amsterdam, and really help make an impact in the lives of everyday people consuming these highly useful and innovative Financial services, this is for you!
Your job: Medior Front-end developer Amsterdam
You as Medior Front-end Developer Amsterdam will be part of an elite software development team on site here in Amsterdam. You will join some of the leading engineers in the market today and work very closely together with them on cutting edge software projects. You will have the unique opportunity to learn on the job, join knowledge sharing sessions, building of PoCs and writing of whitepapers every Friday(!) and get vast budgets for trainings, meetups and conferences. If you are looking to become a rising star in Front-end engineering: This is the place to be!
The nice thing is that they have a huge list of projects, from which the most interesting projects are cherry picked. On an executive Tech management level your team will be involved from the very beginning; speaking with the customer, transferring this into requirements and build the solution on projects that last between 6 months and 1,5 years, based on the best of breed technologies and methodologies. Because every 6-18 months you will switch to a new high-tech greenfield project in Amsterdam, your learning curve will be unparalleled. Every time you will encounter and learn all about new situations, environments and exciting challenges – together with your team!
You will be a valuable part of this hub of software engineering innovation and become an active participant in communicating about the applications for modernizing industries on online media channels, through meetups and at conferences. You will call the smartest engineers in the Amsterdam Area your colleagues, which will quickly grow into a unit of a few dozen professionals.
You will visit the most innovative departments of this global organization, making connections and adding the company’s best practices to your own. And next to that, the main focus will be on the in house development of the necessary tools here in Amsterdam to be able to service the market with the highest quality available.
You will enjoy the luxury of an open office space built to scale, together with multiple disruptive companies. With them you can share insights while you have a beer to celebrate the week’s successes.
Are you up for this exciting journey to the Top?
What is required?
- A technical Bachelor or Master’s degree or similar level
- Experience with agile/Scrum software development
- Experience with Angular, React (Native), Vue, Meteor, Polymer or Node are pluses
- Experience with AWS, Azure, Google Cloud are plusses
- Experience with scalable environments is a plus
- Experience with Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Unit Testing, TDD, Automated Testing or End to End testing is a plus
What is offered?
- Between € 40.000 and € 60.000 gross per year + up to 15% of your annual wage
- The possibility to work 32, 36 or 40 hours
- A permanent contract from the get go!
- Fully paid travel expenses
- Big budgets for going to seminars and conferences in the Netherlands and abroad
- On the job training from the best engineers in Amsterdam
- Very generous pension
- 26 holidays
- Mobile phone
- Home internet
- Detailed personal development plan
Do you want to be part of this success story to be?
Please send your CV to Rik van Riessen via firstname.lastname@example.org
For all the open positions at CodeGuild please visit the CodeGuild Hall www.codeguild.nl