Vacature Medior Cloud Engineer Utrecht | Help autoscale and automate a SaaS platform with millions of users | AWS, Linux, Docker, Python | up to € 50,000 + 12% bonus
Your job: Medior Cloud Engineer Utrecht
- Do you want to work on a very impactful SaaS product that millions of people use for their livelihood?
- Do you want to work for a very successful fast-growing tech scale-up with international ambitions?
- Do you want to work within a Cloud Native environment where you have the opportunity to automate the entire platform?
Then this job could be a good fit!
Your employer: Fast-growing and ambitious tech scale-up with a lot of impact on millions of Dutch people
This 100% Tech company has been building real-time streaming products since the beginning! These products have a major impact on road safety and essential logistical issues within Dutch society.
They are the market leader in their niche and will roll out the product in Europe. You get the opportunity to jump on this rocket, which means that you can work in a complex real time, 100% Cloud Native environment with great scalability. You get the opportunity to customize the infrastructure here.
There is a pleasant and close atmosphere during the breaks, for example, always having lunch together. Technology comes first, you are given the space to try new things. There is also a lot of attention for personal development. They are flexible with working hours, and you have the option to work from home!
Your role: Medior Cloud Engineer Utrecht
As a Medior Cloud Engineer Utrecht, there is a great opportunity! You will work in a technically driven 100% Cloud Native environment where you work with a real-time Saas product which must be up and running 24/7. Together with your team, you will be involved in auto-scaling and further automating the infrastructure. You work closely with the Software Engineers. Are you a fan of automation and Cloud Native environments? Then you’ve come to the right place!
They have opted for a tech stack with Docker, Linux, Python, Scala, Akka and Kafka and they run this within a 100% Cloud Native AWS environment. The great thing is that here you get the opportunity to work in a technically complex environment in which they use and apply many new technologies. As a Medior Cloud Engineer Utrecht you can gain a lot of experience with automation and Cloud Native techniques.
What is required?
- At least 2 years of experience with Cloud / Devops
- Experience with Linux and Docker
- Completed HBO or WO education
- Having AWS Certificates is a big plus
- Experience with Kafka is a plus
- Experience with Python and / or Shellscript is a plus
- Being able to read JVM is a plus
- Experience with AWS is a plus
What is offered?
- Salary up to € 50,000 based on experience and added value
- Bonus scheme to personal and operating results, up to 1.5 month salary
- The ability to work 40, 36 or 32 hours
- Very flexible working hours
- Laptop of your choice
- Internet allowance of € 30 per month
- Possibility on a fixed working day from home
- 25 vacation days with the option to buy more
- Excellent pension scheme