Your job: Senior or Lead Frontend Developer React/Redux Amsterdam Area
- Do you want to transform a monolith to separate services with React/Redux and implement Docker and Continuous deployment for a highly distributed system?
- Build a very tangible application directly used by thousands of professionals?
- Do you want to be a true engineer, overseeing the bigger picture, setting up the architecture and building a world-class software product?
- Would you love to work in a fast growing ‘post-startup’, with a highly successful and unique product, resulting in lots of freedom, a great office, endless growth potential and fantastic team dynamics?
Then this is the job for you!
Your new employer: A market leading startup digitalizing a physical-labor focused market, pioneering it’s digitalization
This ‘post-startup’ was founded upon the idea of a well-connected specialist in this domain, together with a computer science techie who knew exactly how to transform the idea into a software product. It’s a billion euro market (in the Netherlands alone) in which, traditionally, accountability and detailed knowledge is essential, but everything was done by hand! The software solution provided by these enthusiasts made the lives of thousands of specialists in the field a lot easier, by digitalizing this market completely!
In the last two years this software product became the standard in the market, resulting in a steep growth and becoming an undisputed market leader in the field. To get the idea transformed into reality swiftly, they started out with a more standardized solution – hosted by an external party. Now that market demand has been exploding the last years and the forecasts point to an stable increase the old system does not suffice anymore. To tailor the product to the wishes of end users, the monolith is being rebuilt into a ‘separate services’ platform with the latest technologies such as React, Redux, Node, Go and Java 8.
This dynamic organization consists of passionate and dedicated people, all working towards the same goal! With an open Tech-driven culture, everybody’s opinion is highly valued and collaboration is central. The culture organization revolve around freedom and team work: quality lunches together with the entire office and ‘working from home Fridays’, if you are looking for flexibility and fun, here you will find it!
Your new job: Senior or Lead Frontend Developer React/Redux | Amsterdam Area
Due to the well-established market position and steep growth in demand for a more tailored platform with tailored features, combined with the fact the new platform is built inhouse, this fast growing startup is setting up a world-class software engineering team. As the new Senior or Lead Frontend Developer React/Redux you will get a key role in setting up the team, the architecture, the coding standards, the CI/CD pipeline and best practices.
What is required?
- Experience with frontend technologies like HTML, CSS, SASS are plusses
- Experience with tooling & technologies like Redux, Webpack, GIT, Jira are plusses
- Experience with cloud technology (AWS, Azure, Google) is a plus
- Experience with CI/CD, Unit- & Automated testing is a big plus
- Experience with setting up architecture is a plus
- Experience with setting up software development practices is a plus
- Experience with coaching junior and/or medior engineers is a plus
- Experience with backend technologies like Go, Linux and Java is a plus
What is offered?
- Salary up to € 65.000,- annually
- Company car with gas card
- Great office location, with magnificent view
- 25 holidays
- Flexible hours and working from home Fridays
- Mobile phone with unlimited data
- Great hardware
- Quality lunches
- Trainings, meetups and conferences paid for
Do you want to have a key role in building one of the most tangible software products in the market?
Please send your CV to Thomas Hawker via email@example.com