Vacature Lead full stack Front-end developer Amsterdam | Revolutionary scientific search-engine | Build your own engineering team, set up best practices & architecture | Up to 75.000
Your new position: Lead full stack Front-end developer Amsterdam
- Do you want to build a revolutionary search-engine focused on the world of research & science around the globe?
- Do you want to transform how we use scientific data and help to save human lives?
- Do you want to, on top of it all, be part of a game-changing & fast growing startup with the definite business potential of a billion dollar company?
Yes? Do you want to make real impact? Read on!
Your new employer: A fast growing group of smart science & tech enthusiasts completely disrupting the research & science world around the globe!
Here people are part of something Bigger than life. This group of engineers & scientists are so passionate about their work, they glow when they speak about what is happening here. For anyone who wants to make impact: Here you will have a front-row seat for sure. And the passion is what unites the people here and not rules or hierarchy. So as long as the agile team dynamics are honored, everyone has total freedom in their work, working hours and decision-making. It’s called ‘a true engineering culture’.
But what makes this environment truly exhilarating, is the platform they built and the impact it already makes. The organization is founded on the revolutionary idea that specialist data – stored in the huge databases around the world – can advance the practice of researchers by a thousand-fold! Although it sounds insane, until today, in this specific niche, we could not conduct even mildly complex searches or analysis in the data gathered worldwide, since the beginning of time. We are talking about indescribable amounts of hugely valuable data! The research world also sees this, research institutions and big multinationals are lined up to use this platform.
If you are searching for a startup with a definite future: It doesn’t get more definite then this. They are self-funded and independent, but already huge profits are made – and this is only the beginning… If you are looking to join a never to forget success-adventure, while adding true value to the world: This is it!
Your new job: Lead full stack Front-end developer Amsterdam
The current stack used by the engineers already there revolves around Node, Angular, MongoDB and Elastic Search. And you will build on the existing software or – if you find this suitable – rebuild the whole thing from scratch. As long as you will make it world class, future proof and an environment that will attract the best engineers to join your team!
Sounds like a fun challenge? Thought so!
What do we need from you?
- An academic degree (BSc, MSc or PhD) in Computer Science, IT, Mathematics or similar
- Experience with SPA frameworks like Node, Angular, React, Vue or similar
- Experience with ElasticSearch and NoSQL databases is a plus
- Experience with Cloud technology (AWS, Azure, Google) is a plus
- Experience with CI/CD & automated testing is a big plus
- Experience with setting up architecture is a plus
- Experience with setting up software development practices is a plus
- Experience with hiring staff is a plus
- Experience with coaching junior and/or medior engineers is a plus
What is offered?
- Salary up to € 75.000,- annually
- Freedom to set up an elite engineering team according to your best practices
- A true engineering culture with flexible working hours, freedom and knowledge sharing
- Budgets for trainings, conferences and meetups
- Very easy to reach office by public transport, bike or car with parking possibilities
- 25 holidays
- Ability to learn all about Data retrieval, AI, Machine Learning and more
- Secondary benefits such as pension will be set up in the future
Do you want to make true impact in the world?
Please send your CV to Rik van Riessen via firstname.lastname@example.org