Vacature Backend Developer Maarssen | Learn Scala | Inhous & Greenfield | E-Health tech-company builds mission critical healthcare system | Scala, Akka, Kafka, Kubernetes, Docker| Salary up to € 80.000,-
Vacancy: Backend Developer Maarssen
- Would you like to work for one of the leading E-Health tech-companies here in The Netherlands?
- Do you like to work in an environment where you can have a lot of impact with systems, which almost every person, benefits from and even save lives??
- Do you like to work with technologies like: Scala, Akka, Kafka, Kubernetes, Docker, CQRS, AWS and Elasticsearch?
- Did you know that you don’t need a professional Scala experience and can learn from experienced Scala Developers here?
Then don’t wait any longer, we’ve got the job for you!
Your employer: Leading E-Health Tech-company knows how to surprise with innovation
This medium-sized tech company has been leading the development of mission critical E-Health solutions since its inception decades ago. 90% of the 1st line care and all hospitals in the Netherlands depend on the products of this tech-company. So you can say that people here are making a huge positive impact every day.
Through continuous innovation, we manage to raise their eyebrows here time and time again and take the healthcare in the Netherlands to the next level. We are going to develop a whole new platform that will make a major contribution to the impact we have on our care as a patient. So no longer depends on choices of others, but also decide about the care you receive. This will completely change the way we receive care in the Netherlands. In a positive sense then!! This new platform has quite a complex challenge, including scalability, should be available to 17 million people. You can work here with a nice modern tech stack that includes Scala, Akka Kafka, Kubernetes, Docker, CQRS, AWS and Elasticsearch. Again, no professional Scala experience required, you can learn that here!!
All this has resulted in a proud and ambitious working environment with a high software engineering level. Nevertheless, the company is very very informal and down to earth The working atmosphere is very relaxed with an excellent work-life-balance.. You’ll find a lot of flexibility here like home working days, flexible times.
Do I got your attention?
Your role: Backend developer Maarssen
In your role as Backend Developer Maarssen you will work in one of the most innovative teams within the organization. Because new products are developed here you have a lot of greenfield and the amount of legacy code is kept to the minimum. The team is ultimately responsible for its own product. You build it, you run it. You and your team of experienced Scala Developers will build a new product that will be a very important part of a mission critical chain within the Dutch healthcare.
The challenge here is that it concerns a chain with very complex processes, within a very complex domain. The challenge is to automate this with software engineering best practices such as clean coding. If you like complex puzzles, you’ve come to the right place. But the most cool thing is that you work here on products that are so disruptive in healthcare that you are at the front of the way to innovate healthcare in the Netherlands
What’s being asked?
- BSc of MSc informatica of Computer Science or similair level
- From about 3 years of professional Software Development experience
- Preferably experience with a modern JVM language such as Scala, Kotlin or Java
- Experience with Scala from his own project, professional or Coursera course is a plus
- Experience with Kafka and/or Kubernetes is a pre-
- Ervaring met Docker en/of CQRS is a plus
- Experience with NoSQL technology is a plus
- Experience with AWS is a plus
- Ervaring met Logstash en/of Gatling is a plus
- Ervaring met Akka HTTP/stream en/of Cats is a plus
- Ervaring met Continuous delivery en deployment is a plus
- Experience with Automated Testing is a plus
What is offered?
- Salary between €50.000 and €80.000 per year
- 27 vacation days
- Pension scheme
- Very flexible working hours
- (Vaste) Thuiswerkmogelijkheden
- From beste hardware
- Private parking
- Catered meals during the day