Vacature Angular Developer Amsterdam | Small Product Company: Have a Big Impact | Angular 4, Bootstrap, Bamboo, Confluence, Jasmine, Scrum | up to € 65.000
Job: Angular Developer Amsterdam
- Do you love (intelligent) product development in the very beautiful city of Amsterdam?
- Do you like to work for a small very successful technology company where you can have a huge impact on the company’s end results?
- Do you like to work with intelligent fun colleagues with a strong OOP/OOD and software engineering and clean coding background to build awesome modular well tested software with Angular 4?
- Would you like to further your experience with Angular 4?
Then you have come to the right place!
You employer: Small Very Succesfull Technology Company: Have a BIG impact!
This young, fresh and very ambitious small and driven technology company is one of the eye catchers of the Amsterdam region. A group of passionate technology enthusiasts work together daily to continuously develop their large range of systems to better serve their impressive list of B2C clients.
Brilliant minds from both technology and the online industry came together several years ago to form this technology company. It uses behavioral big data, hyper intelligent algorithms and client back end information to personalize any message or content shown to the often millions of their clients customers.
Even though this is a small company, their clients amongst the largest online players on the planet. That is why they are growing and in need of skilled people. The culture is very relaxed, informal and warm. The company consists of people from all around the world that always enjoy speaking about new ideas and helping each other when needed.
Your role: Angular Developer Amsterdam
In your role as Angular Developer Amsterdam you will be of the scrum team, using the newest version of Angular to build the next generation of front ends of their advanced product suite. As their product platform consists out of over 30 big components and the client group is steadily growing there always is a lot of work to be done and lots of room for fresh ideas to solve new challenges or ways to speed up the build process.
The current team operated the entire stack, although there are front end and back end specialist. You and another team mate will embody the front end discipline and will work to professionalize the front end even further. In this role you get to combine complex puzzles with top of the line software engineering (Angular, Bootstrap, Logdash, Underscore, Jira, Bamboo, Confluence, Jasmine), with sprints of 2 weeks.
You will work on their state of the art market analysis and automation platform, which deals with huge amounts of data. Over 100.000 mb of plain text per day! One year ago they even had the largest cluster in Europe!
All of your colleagues have a big passion for technology and love debating about new ways of solving a problem in an inventive way. As the company is growing you can look forward to a very interesting boost to your career for the coming years. Are you ready to jump on?
What is required?
- Experience with professional MV* frameworks like Angular, React or Vue
- Preferably a completed Bachelor or Master’s degree in Software Science or similar educations
- Experience with Bootstrap, Node, the Atlassian Stack, Logdash, Underscore, Ansible and/or Jasmine are pluses
- Experience with Unit Testing, Automated Testing and/or Continuous Integration is plus
What is offered?
- Between € 41.472 and € 65.000
- Flexible working hours
- Excellent pension
- 25 holidays
- Excellent hardware
- Good training budget and opportunity to go to seminars