Vacature Senior Kotlin developer Amsterdam | Disrupt a well-esteblished industry like Uber did! | Millions of users | Kotlin, Spring Boot, NoSQL, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS | Salary €105.000
Your job: Senior Kotlin developer Amsterdam
- What do you think about disrupting a well-esteblished industry used by billions of people worldwide?
- What do you think about working on engineering solutions that haven’t been developed on a worldwide scale, until now?
- How about design and develop high-traffic products from scratch based on Kotlin, Spring Boot, DDD, Cassandra, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS?
If you like it, please read on!
Your employer: Tech Innovator is building high traffic products for the saftey of billions of people
Even in the current world with all the technological and engineering power we have, we still see companies disrupt industries that are here for ages. So is this tech innovator! Building high traffic products that ensure the safety and security of billions of people. The future looks very promising as they have many paying customers already, and some are big famous names we all know buying their products. Together with the backing of a very wealthy mother company, this will be a great adventure.
The multi-tenant cloud platform they are developing is never developed on the scale they are currently working on. Within a high-traffic environment and services that billions of people are using (Yep you read it right! Almost everybody on this planet has to deal with these products), you can imagine that building product from scratch on this scale can be a big challenge for you engineering mind. All this is developed with a bleeding-edge tech stack based on Kotlin, Spring Boot, NoSQL, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS together with DDD, within a Cloud-First and high traffic environment.
This medium sized company has a true engineering culture and is very open and transparent. The organization is not bureaucratic and has a bottom-up culture. They have autonomous teams and therefor have a lot of freedom to make their own decisions. They highly value good quality, so clean coding and test automation are important.
Your role: Senior Kotlin developer Amsterdam
In your role as a Senior Kotlin developer Amsterdam you will be working in one of the multidisciplinary teams together with the brightest backend, front-end, and data engineers. Here you will be working in a real product development environment where you and your team are end responsible for one of the products within the platform. If you’re passionate about tackling complex problems within a high-traffic distributed infrastructure by designing, implementing, scalable, and reliable solutions, you have found the right place.
The company is rapidly growing and expecting to double in size in the coming year. As a Senior Kotlin developer Amsterdam there are great chances to grow with the company into leadership or architectural focusing positions.
What they are looking for?
- Minimum of 4 years backend software engineering experience
- Experience with Kotlin or Java
- Experience with Spring Boot
- Experience with microservices is a plus
- Experience with Docker or Kubernetes is a plus
- Experience with Cloud, preferable AWS is a plus
- Experience with clean coding, Solid is a plus
- Experience with Domain-Driven Design is a plus
What they can offer?
- Salary up to € 95.000 gross annually salary
- Bonus between €5.000 – €10.000 on top of your salary
- Generous relocation package up to €15.000
- Permanent contract from the start!
- Work 1 month per year remote from a country of choice
- Stock option plan
- 25 holidays
- Pension scheme
- Hardware (Mac or Laptop)
- Training budget
- Travel expenses
- Daily lunches at the office
Would you like to disrupt an ever old and well-established industry, just like Uber did as a Senior Kotlin developer Amsterdam?