- Would you like to work on a software product that enables other software engineers to gain higher insights about their software environment?
- Would you like to work with modern frameworks such as React, RxJS; but also Typescript?
- Do you want to be part of a whole new team to build brand new features?
- Would you like to be part of a brilliant organization that has been leading in the Dutch IT landscape for many years?
- Would you like to develop yourself with a training budget of € 5,000 and 6 fixed training days?
This is the job for you!
Your employer: Building high-tech & greenfield products within a new team of software craftsmen
One of the most influential organizations of software engineers in the Dutch eco-system has given birth to a high-tech software product. Their product enables Engineers to obtain higher insights about the condition of software. In addition, it is possible to look back in time, and by looking at complex algorithms even in the future! In this way it is possible to solve the most complex issues within software engineering and to provide unique insights.
Because they are a spin-off of a successful technological leader, this translates into the lusts of a start-up but not the burden. They work very Agile / Scrum, contribute to multiple open-source projects and invest heavily in the development of their engineers with € 5,000 + per person per year training budget and 6 fixed training days where all highly intelligent engineers in the mother organization come together to share knowledge. In the department you will find an open and collaborative culture where everyone is as passionate about software development as you are. Their office is very close to the station of Utrecht and is therefore easily accessible by public transport and there are also parking spaces if you want to travel by car.
What is required?
- Some experience with another programming language such as Ruby, Java or PHP
- A minimum of 2 years experience in Front-end Single Page Application frameworks (including Angular, React, Ember, Backbone)
- A completed Bachelor or higher in Computer Sciences or similar study is a plus
- A passion for software development and high quality software engineering
- Experience with working in Agile / scrum teams and / or a personality that thrives in an environment where there is a lot of cooperation
- Experience with recent best practices in software engineering such as Unit Testing, TDD, Automated testing, Continuous Delivery or Continuous Integration is a plus
What is offered?
- Between € 60,000 and € 80,000 per year based on 40 hours
- End of year bonus
- A training budget of € 5,000 per year
- 6 Training days (knowledge sharing sessions) per year
- Flexible working hours
- Home work opportunities
- 25 holiday days
- The best hardware
- A generous pension
- An indefinite contract from the start!
Are you interested?
Send your resume to Sterre Giltaij via firstname.lastname@example.org