- Do you want to work only on innovative projects within Amsterdam based on your preferences where you can always go by bike?
- Do you like to help build a cohesive and modern engineering culture with the opportunity to quickly grow as a future tech lead?
- Do you think it’s important to have a smooth work-life balance with flexible working hours and home-work opportunities?
- Do you have the ambition to broaden your knowledge and share it with other passionate colleagues and with the community?
- Do you want to develop on the basis of the latest coding standards regarding clean code, testing, CI/CD?
Does this sound good? Then we have the job for you!
Your employer: Helps the architecture of market-leading product companies & take your knowledge to the next level
This organization has been voted Best Employer of Europe for several years and is known for its innovative character. In Northern Europe, they are already very successful and now they are going to conquer the Dutch market with their unique approach, which you can help grow! Innovation and projects are based on your preferences selected. This way you only work with the stack you like most and you can make decisions about architecture that you find most interesting!
Where most projects are always based on greenfield and, according to the latest software engineering best practices, you can make a lot of impact. Together with your other colleagues (often in a team), you may sit at the table at the customer’s board level to further help reputable organizations with technology integration. This with the aim of making & running up to today’s latest standards in this modern era. Such as the conversion of a monolith into a modern microservices environment, or the renewal of a completely new command interface used by millions of users per month.
Because fun and self-development are most important in this organization, there are annual autumn and spring conferences where you meet with all the teams and a fun weekend to get to know each other better. Think of activities like kayaking trips, hiking and really experiencing an adventure with your colleagues!
If you want to join a top team where your career gets a big boost, this is your place!
You will mainly work here for reputable customers in Fintech, E-commerce, and Gaming industry, who have large budgets to build the best solutions both in the front and in the backend. This means that you always have enough time, space, and tools to deliver good customization. These customers mainly work in Node.js, React, Typescript, Git, NoSQL, Docker, Amazon AWS, Continuous Delivery.
Because this company is already a major player in Europe and has recently located itself in Amsterdam, you can become one of the pioneers. This way you will experience a startup culture with the backing and benefits of an established organization with deep pockets. Because you are going to be the one who determines their successes in Amsterdam, you can quickly grow as a future team lead and you have a say in what other developers are hired!
What is being asked?
- At least 3 years of professional experience with front end development including 1 full-Stack
- At least 2 years of experience with React, NodeJS
- Experience with best practices such as TDD, CI/CD, unit testing, End2end testing
- Communicative, eager to learn: you want to invest in yourself and your career
- Experience with stakeholder management (business focus) is a pre
- Want to build a culture, grow into team or tech unit Lead!
What is offered?
- Salary up to € 85.000 a year
- Indefinite contract from the start!
- Unlimited training budget and training program
- 25 Holidays (with overtime up to 10 extra days)
- Work-life balance is key, flexible working hours
- Only projects based on your knowledge level and expertise
- The possibility to work 32, 36 or 40 hours + 1 home working day
- Mobility allowance if needed
- Latest Macbook
- Become part and build the culture of Europe’s best employer!
Do you like to help realize digital transformations and build a cohesive engineering culture for one of Europe’s best employers?