Vacature Senior Java Software Engineer Security Utrecht | Develop a brand new Security Cloud Platform | Java11, OpenID connect, oAUth, Microservices, Cloud, Spring Boot | Salary up to € 77.500 + Sec. Benefits
Vacancy: Senior Java Software Engineer Security Utrecht
- Would you like to work for a leading product company from Utrecht?
- Would you like to build up a new generation of a very successful security product, to a Multi Tennant SaaS platform?
- would you like to work with modern tech such as Java11, OpenID Connect, oAuth, Spring Boot, Docker, Kubernetes & AWS?
Then we have the job for you!
Your employer: This small tech giant takes care of the security of millions of Dutch people and far beyond
This progressive product company has been very successful since its establishment within the world of security. With their innovative products they help the largest players in the E-Commerce, Fintech and logistics sectors to make their systems safer.
In recent years, the successes have followed in a rapid pace, which has ensured a very healthy growth and stable environment. As you would expect from a real Tech company, innovation is an important aspect of the agenda. It has been decided here to innovate the products. The goal is to create a new generation of Multi Tennant SaaS solutions. So a considerable dose of greenfield is coming, accompanied by a modern tech stack such as: Java11, OpenID Connect, oAuth, Spring Boot, Docker, Kubernetes, React & AWS. So the company start scaling up and therefore you are needed!
In addition to being innovative, the organization is also characterized by its human character. And you can tell, practically no one has left in recent years, so people have grown steadily. You can also enjoy a very large training budget and free lunch here. The management here has a very successful track record in setting up one of the most successful tech companies in the Netherlands, so there is a lot of understanding and scope to give you the best working environment as an engineer to excel.
Your role: Senior Java Software Engineer Security Utrecht
In your role as Senior Java Software Engineer Security Utrecht you will work in a very agile environment. The level is high and you mainly work here with Senior colleagues. In this way there is sufficient knowledge around you to be able to learn from your environment daily as an experienced senior.
Together with the other members of the R&D team you will work on the various issues to completely renew this security platform. You are therefore widely involved and certainly not here just to write code. Design, R&D, sparring with the business, POCs, it’s all part of it.
The organization is going to experience considerable growth again and with that there will also be sufficient opportunities to grow along with the organization. If there is a very flat structure here with little hierarchy, you can still grow as a Senior into roles of Lead Developer or Architect
What is being asked?
- Minimum 5 years of professional Java Software Development experience
- Experience with Security protocols like OpenID connect, oAuth and/or SAML
- Experience with Spring, preferably Spring Boot
- Experience with working in a microservices architecture is an advantage
- Experience with a tool such as Docker and / or Kubernetes is an advantage
- Experience with testing, TDD, Junit is a plus
- Experience with working in an Agile environment
- Experience with continuous delivery is a plus
What is offered?
- Salary up to € 77.500 gross annual salary
- Immediately a permanent contract
- Excellent pension scheme
- Year-end bonus on top of your annual salary
- 28 vacation days
- Working from home possibilities
- Travel allowance
- Great training budget
- Nice free lunch