Vacature Senior Java Software Engineer Amsterdam | Build Core Tech that Engineers around the world are building on! 💻 | SDK Development | Java 11, Spring Boot, Docker, AWS, PostgreSQL, Redis & Hazelcast | €105.000 + Stock Options
Your job: Senior Java Software Engineer Amsterdam
- Would you like to be part of one of the fastest growing Silicon Valley Tech SaaS companies in the world?
- Do you like to build high-quality technology that makes life easier for thousands of other engineers?!
- Do you want to work with only the best of the best engineers who have worked at Uber, Dropbox or Amazon and you can make a huge learning curve?
- Do you want to help build the engineering culture in the fantastic brand new tech office in Amsterdam?
Then do not wait any longer, because this is the job for you!
Your employer: Fastest Growing Silicon Valley Company makes the lives of tens of millions of people easier with their SaaS product!
This fast-growing Silicon Valley Tech Unicorn has worked hard in recent years to enable tens of millions of people around the world to work successfully & efficiently within the online world! This is going so well that their SaaS products are not only noticed by millions of consumers, but also companies like Netflix or Google are implementing their products. Can you imagine what an impact and satisfaction you can get from your working here?
Because almost everything has gone online in the last two years, this company exploded. Where two years ago there had about 50.000 concurrent users on the systems, they now have more than 350.000 concurrent users. Just imagine what the scale will be in five years! This not only gives you the opportunity to build tangible and impactful SaaS products, but you can also really go into technical depth and deal with challenges that have not been solved before.
In a relatively short period of time, a kick-ass engineering culture has been established here. Not only do you work here with the best of the best engineers, but you also get the chance to help build the engineering culture. Self-managing autonomous teams, agile, delivery automation, test automation or clean coding, you don’t have to explain this to anyone here! You will also have the opportunity to speak at conferences or set up knowledge groups. Everything is possible here.
A Silicon Valley Tech-Unicorn naturally also includes the best conditions. Think of stock options (which have already multiplied in value!!), €400 per month working from home allowance, fully paid health insurance, generous pension, fully catered lunch and fantastic company parties/events.
The role: Senior Java Software Engineer Amsterdam
In your role as Senior Java Software Engineer Amsterdam you will have the opportunity to build Core technology that other engineers around the world build on top off, making this SaaS product even easier to integrate for other companies. So you and your team will build APIs and SDKs from scratch to provide the best possible experience to engineers from all over the world! So you have a direct impact on the work of other engineers at companies such as Dell, Netflix or Google. How cool is that?!
In addition, you and your new team will have to set up the architecture, design and build various greenfield services that introduce new users to this already popular SaaS product (the goal is millions of daily users!!) . Since these new services are connected to a large number of other departments within the company, you will continuously work closely with different stakeholders, but always have the freedom and autonomy to develop new ideas. Ownership and autonomy is not a pre here, but the standard!
You can switch here at any time within different teams, so that you are continuously challenged. The growth opportunities are also almost unlimited. Whether you want to grow to Principal or Team Lead, this is all possible. This is not only rewarded in new challenges, but also your salary can quickly reach €160k OTE. Not to mention what the company’s stock will do when they go public…
What is being asked?
- 6+ years of professional software engineering experience in Java
- Experience within high tech product environments
- Solid experience with architecture and design of APIs and/or SDKs
- You have experience with mentoring/coaching other Engineers
- Solid knowledge of Core-Java and the inner workings of commonly used frameworks and tooling
- Polyglot mindset and testing is second nature to you
- Expressive communicator, solid team player and strong problem solver
- A BSc or MSc in computer science or similar is a plus
- Experience with Spring Boot is a plus
- Experience with Postgres and/or Redis is a plus
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes is a plus
- Experience with AWS, GCP or Azure is a plus
What is being offered?
- Salary between €85.000 & €105.000 based on knowledge and experience
- Stock options that are growing hard!!
- Working from home allowance of €400 per month
- Fully reimbursed health insurance package
- Flexible working hours
- Working from home options
- 25 vacation days
- Lunch at the office
- Macbook or laptop
- Great corporate events + parties
So do you want to make life easier for other engineers through this unique SaaS product as a Senior Java Software Engineer Amsterdam?
Respond now using the form below, or send your resume to Roy Schaper at: email@example.com