Vacature Senior Java Developer Utrecht/Nijmegen | Tech Scale-Up builds platform for revolutionary innovation | Java, Spring Boot, Docker, Kubernetes, Axon, GCP | Salary € 90.720 + 24 % bonus
Vacancy: Senior Java Software Engineer Utrecht/Nijmegen
- Do you think it would be interesting to work for a Tech Scale-Up?
- Do you want to work on the biggest technical revolution of this century?
- Do you like working with Java8, Spring Boot, Microservices, Axon, Docker, Kubernets and GCP?
- Do you also want to be well compensated with a salary of up to € 90.720, bonus up to 3 months, +
- Work 1 day in the office where your traveltime is workingtime and trave 1st class.
You don’t often come across an opportunity like this, so read on!
Your employer: Tech Scale-up builds highly available products that will cause the biggest technical revolution of this century
There are those organizations that manage to stay under the radar for a long time with their technical innovation. Until the moment that the systems are so good and the products so relevant that it is actually impossible to ignore them. This Tech Scale-Up is a good example of this. With the development of their high-available and super-secure products, they are at the forefront of what will be the biggest technical revolution of this century. And you can still be there very early!
In recent years, a super secure and high-available Realtime products have been developed here and with success. Today, about 4000 new users per day are added in the Netherlands and thousands of events per minute pass through the systems. That is why it was decided to innovate the systems. On the one hand, the performance and scalability of the systems will have to be increased to meet the growing demand. Furthermore, a lot of new features will be developed, so you will have to deal with a good dose of new construction here. There are also two completely new products on the roadmap that will be developed completely from scratch.
The organization is characterized by a passion for technical innovation. The culture here is super informal, international and flexible. There is no bureaucracy and the lines of communication are nice and short.
Senior Java Developer Utrecht/Nijmegen
As a Senior Java Developer Utrecht/Nijmegen you will work in one of the backend teams. You and your team will work here in the full breadth of the products so that you are dealing with all facets of the products. Are you interested in complex architecture, data structures and algorithms? Then you’ve come to the right place. As mentioned, the organization is growing enormously and as a Senior Java Software engineer you can really play an important role in further growth.
You and your team will be working on the development of two new products from scratch. Due to the strong growth, the performance of the platform is becoming an increasing challenge. It is therefore important that the performance is greatly improved, so that people are ready for the enormous growth that is expected in the coming years.
The organization is growing fast and you can grow with it as a Senior Java Software Engineer. New teams will be formed and new products launched, so working here means you can grow as a team lead but also towards architecture.
What is being asked?
- From about 4 years of professional Java Software engineering experience
- A completed technical Bachelor or Master, preferably computer science
- Experience With Java8 or higher
- Experience with microservices and/or Spring Boot is a plus
- Experience with Docker and/or Kubernetes is a plus
- Experience with Cloud such as GCP, AWS or Azure is a plus
- Experience with Data structures and/or algorithms
- Experience with Reactive programming is a plus
- experience with Axon is a plus
What is on offer?
- Salary up to € 90.720 based on knowledge, experience and impact
- Bonus up to 3 monthly salaries, on top of your salary
- Ability to work 32,36, 4×9 or 40 hours
- Work 1 day in their head quarter, where your travel time is working time
- Travel 1st class
- 25 vacation days
- Excellent pension scheme
- Laptop or Mac of your choice
- Unlimited training budget
Would you like to work for a Tech scale-up that is at the forefront of what will be the biggest technical revolution of this century?