Vacature Senior Java Developer Amsterdam | Disruptive Tech Scaleup builds a platform for the security of millions of people in EU| DDD | Java17, Spring Boot, Docker/K8s, AWS, MongoDB & Kafka | €95.000 + €5.000 bonus + permanent contract
Your job: Senior Java Developer Amsterdam
- Would you like to work for an innovative scale-up with a very financially strong parent organization that is also recession-proof?
- Would you like to build a new high-traffic cloud platform with an impact on millions of end users?
- Do you like to work in a tech-driven environment with a lot of freedom, a high-caliber engineer of which you can learn a lot?
- Do you want to work professionally with Java17, Spring Boot, Docker/K8s, AWS, MongoDB or Kafka?
If you like it, please read on!
Your employer: Tech Innovator is building high-traffic products for the security of millions of people
Even in the current world with all the technological and engineering power we have, we still see companies disrupt industries that are here for ages. So is this tech innovator! Building high-traffic products that ensure the safety and security of hundred of millions of people. The future looks very promising as they have many paying customers already, and I can tell there are some big famous names we all know buying their products. Together with the backing of a very wealthy mother company, this will be a great adventure.
The multi-Tennant cloud platform they are developing is never developed on the scale the are currently working on. Within a high-traffic environment and services that billions of people are using you can imagine that building a product on this scale can be a big challenge for you engineering mind. All this is developed with a bleeding-edge tech stack based on Java17, Spring Boot, NoSQL, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS together with DDD, within a Cloud-First and high traffic environment.
The company has a true engineering culture and is very open and transparent. The organization is not bureaucratic and has a bottom-up culture. They have autonomous teams and therefor have a lot of freedom to make their own decisions. They highly value good quality, so clean coding and test automation are important.
Besides this, they are all about trust. Either you want to work at the office, from home or a country of choice, this is all up to you. How cool is that?
Your role: Senior Java Developer Amsterdam
In your role as a Senior Java Developer Amsterdam you will be working in one of the multidisciplinary teams together with other backend, front-end, and data engineers. Here you will be working in a real product development environment where you and your team are end-to-end responsible for one of the products within the platform. If you’re passionate about tackling complex problems within a high-traffic distributed infrastructure by designing, implementing, scalable, and reliable solutions, you have found the right place.
Because you are entering a very complex domain here, not only are technical complexities apply here, but you also have to deal with complexity from the business side. Think of defining and modelling a functional area within this organization through Domain Driven Design (DDD). If you have no experience with this yet, no problem! Your potential new colleagues are happy to teach you this concept!
The company is rapidly growing and expecting to double in size in the coming year. There are great chances to grow with the company into leadership or architectural focusing positions.
What they are looking for?
- Minimum of 4 years backend software engineering experience
- You have a high-quality product mindset
- Professional experience with Java11+
- Experience with Spring Boot
- Experience with Docker or Kubernetes is a plus
- Experience with Cloud, preferable AWS is a plus
- Experience with clean coding, Solid is a plus
- Experience with Domain-Driven Design is a plus
What they can offer?
- Salary between €80.000 and €95.000 gross annually salary
- €5.000 bonus on top of your salary
- Indefinite contract from the start
- 25 holidays
- Pension scheme
- Training budget
- Travel expenses
- Work 1 month per year abroad
- €10k relocation package
Would you like to disrupt the world with the development of high-traffic solutions for the security of millions of end-users?