Vacature Senior Java developer Amsterdam | Come work at the “A-Team” in the field of Fin-Tech solutions Java8 + (10/11), Spring Boot, Kafka, Docker, Cloud | Up to € 68,000
Your job: Senior Java Developer Amsterdam
- Do you enjoy solving complex issues?
- Would you like to be informed about developments in the field of modern software engineering?
- Do you like to work with technologies: Java8 + (10/11), Spring Boot, Kafka, Docker, Cloud?
Do not wait any longer, because we have your next career step!
Your employer: Scale-up environment in Amsterdam
This very successful technology organisation characterized as the “A team” in the field of Fin-Tech software & software engineering solutions. They are medium in size so they are big enough to really make an impact, but you can also get to know everyone by name!
The systems you will be working on are mostly used by hundreds of thousands if not millions of people worldwide. So, the software you build makes real life impact! You and your team are the guys that help promote (and use!) modern technologies, trends and agile methodologies. That’s why you can use 20% of your time freely to invest in yourself on Google Friday! Together with your passionate colleagues you can experiment with different tools while enjoying a drink and having lots of fun.
Their office is located directly next to the station and is easily accessible for people in and around Amsterdam.
Your role: Senior Java Developer Amsterdam
As a Senior Java Developer Amsterdam, you and your team members will be putting your teeth into complex software projects around microservices, scalability, performance, cloud and single page applications. As you and your team are hired to not only build great software, but also help improve the entire development environment/culture. Here you lean to have real influence and make real impact!
Your inspiring managers have also been software engineers, so they can guide you like no other to the next step of lead developer, software or solution architect. In addition, as a Senior Java Developer Amsterdam you also learn junior and medior software engineers mentoring. From helping to grow, you also grow more yourself!
In addition to Amsterdam, there is even the possibility (if you wish) to be flown in to other short projects abroad in Europe and also the most interesting projects for foreign customers as the true “Silver Bullet” of the organization!
Within the unit you can grow to lead developer, software architect and solution architect. The ideal learning path for the future CTO!
What is required?
- Minimum 5 years experience with Java development
- A completed Master or Bachelor degree in the field of computer science / software science or comparable other studies
- Communicative and service-oriented
- Experience with Java8 +
- Experience with Spring Boot / Microservices architectures is a big plus
- Experience with React, Vue or NodeJS is a plus
- Experience with Cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP) is a big plus
- Experience with CI / CD automation is a plus
- Experience with containerisation (Docker, Kubernetes) is a plus
What is offered?
- Salary between € 60,000 and € 68,000 + up to 1,5 month bonus annually
- 20% of your time to invest in your own growth!
- Permanent contract straight away!
- Fully paid pension with 13% of your annual salary paid by the organization!
- 25 holiday days
- Travel expenses reimbursement
- Budget to follow training
Are you a Senior Java Developer Amsterdam that would like to use modern java software engineering and best practices to boost FinTech software projects grow your interpersonal skills and grow your career dramatically?