Vacature Senior Java Developer Amsterdam | Mission-critical FinTech product from scratch | Java 11 , Spring Boot, Docker, K8s, Azure, Kafka | €83.000
Vacancy: Senior Java Developer Amsterdam
- Do you want to work in a mature software engineering culture with a good work-life balance?
- Do you like to build successful products that are used by multiple Software teams within the organization?
- Would you like to build this from scratch with modern tech like Java 11, Spring Boot, K8s, Azure & Kafka?
- And what do you think of an immediate permanent contract, home working options (up to 4 days a week), ample training budget and working within a strong engineering culture?
Then don’t wait any longer, because this is the job for you!
Your employer: Organization of allure will rebuild a successful product!
This well-known organization of allure builds very tangible software products here that are used by millions of people every day and so that everyone recognizes your work. The systems you build have a direct impact on the entire organization and its capabilities to anticipate strategically. This way you not only get a lot of satisfaction from your work, but you also know that you can make a lot of impact!
They are looking here for a new strategic route for the next 5 years. Think of modernizing the tech stack, migrating to the cloud or taking the software craftsmanship within different teams to an even higher level. So you can really leave your mark here on the end result, on the systems and put down something you can be proud of!
They also maintain an excellent work-life balance here. For example, they work almost completely from home (even after Covid), they don’t have too tight deadlines and you get a lot of time to develop yourself through courses and training. People here attach great value to their staff. After all, they are their most important asset! This is also expressed in generous secondary conditions. Think of: an immediate permanent contract, flexible working hours (even 4×9), knowledge-sharing sessions, ample training budget & conferences twice a year!
Your role: Senior Java Developer Amsterdam
The systems you build are used by multiple software teams within the organization. This means that your work is really used by other engineers and you make their lives much easier. This gives you a direct impact on the entire organization! So much satisfaction in your work, knowing that you can have so much impact!
This software product helps to automate, manage and connect various complex software systems within this company and helps to manage complex tasks and workflows more easily. They will try to completely rebuild this fast and scalable product using a microservice architecture. So you can completely rebuild this and come into contact with complex challenges such as scalability and increasing the performance.
Switching teams within the organization is no problem at all here. This variation allows people to learn more, work longer and never get bored. There are various growth opportunities within the company. Here you can grow towards something you REALLY want: whether that is in the role of Architect or Team Lead, everything is possible!
What is being asked?
- 4+ years of professional experience with JVM-Backend development
- Professional experience with Spring Boot
- A completed technical BSc or MSc such as Computer Science
- Experience in building microservices from scratch is a big plus
- Experience with Docker and/or Kubernetes is a plus
- Experience with Cloud such as AWS, GCP or Azure is a plus
- Comfortable working with relational databases
- Experience with CI/CD is a plus
- Experience with Kafka is a plus
What is offered?
- Salary between €65.000 and €83.000 per year based on knowledge and experience
- The choice to work 32, 36, 40 or 4×9 hours a week
- Flexible working hours
- Working from home (3 to 4 days)
- €2.000 training budget and twice a year to conferences
- 27 vacation days
- Excellent pension!
- Full reimbursement of travel expenses
- Internal growth possible to Backend Architect or Tech Lead
- Great office very well served by public transport
Do you want to build a successful product from scratch so that you can make an impact for many years to come?