Vacature Senior Java Developer Amsterdam | Disruptive Software Engineering Consultancy | Architecture, Design, Cloud, Microservices, AI | up to € 72.800 plus bonus
Your job: Senior Java Developer Amsterdam
- Do you like to help make an impact that goes further than just your code?
- How about working with highly skilled software engineering colleagues that only get called on for the most daunting challenges?
- Would you want to be coached into growing into a technical lead or hands-on architect role?
- And to top it all off work on short to medium long complex engineering projects 100% in Amsterdam?
Then you have come to the right place my friend, read on!
Your employer: The Software Engineering A-Team of Amsterdam!
Have you noticed that a lot of the times when you are building kick-ass software the quality of your code is not the bottleneck? Reasons might be lack of communication, not adhering to the best software best practices, vague requirements, less than modern technologies or lack of quality people working on the project.
But hey, of course their main deliverable is great software! Don’t get us wrong. (Great engineers want to build great code we all know!). What these guys help their client with too, are all of the things that are so crucial to get right in order to be able to produce, test and run great code! As they are scaling up, you can definitely still leave your mark and help shape the organization.
They are thought leaders in how to engineer code in our modern age. Architecture, Design, Cloud, Delivery Automation, Clean Coding, Reactive Programming, Intelligent Systems, Agile best practices: These guys are the place to be to soak it all up! It is no wonder they are growing so quickly as they are. As a well-funded scale up they have deep pockets for people, training, and benefits (indefinite contract, getting paid on Friday to work on yourself AND between 1 to 1,5 month yearend bonus!)
Due to great success, we are now looking for more Senior Java Developers that would like to learn how to truly make an impact wherever they go, by growing both technological as well as personal! Are you in?
Your role: Senior Java Developer Amsterdam
As Senior Java Developer Amsterdam you immediately join a very capable and overall fun group of people. The best software engineers from all over the globe have come together to join their ideas, experience and passion in what can truly be called the A-Team of Amsterdam.
You as Senior Java Developer Amsterdam get to choose the type of project (3 to 9 months) in Amsterdam that you would like to work on, based on what you are great at already or would like to learn more from. These are in general projects too complex for your clients to do themselves. They need you!
The great thing about this is that you will always work in Amsterdam AND always with your colleagues! That way you can really work the way you want and instill at your client what you need to help them forward. You work next to your lead/architect (with other seniors and mediors). That way you can model your lead and grow into a similar role quickly! (although remaining a kick as senior is perfectly fine!)
Friday: Google Friday, invest in yourself!
From Monday to Thursday you work with your team in Amsterdam with the client. On Friday you guys are always at your head office in Amsterdam, working together and investing in yourself. This could be doing a course, contributing to open source projects, going to a meetup or seminar, sparring with each other or whatever works for you. Here you get paid to boost your career!
What is required?
- A minimum of 5 years of professional java software development experience
- Emotionally intelligent, ambitious and communicative
- A hunger to learn and grow as a software engineer
- BSc or MSc Computer Science or similar educated
- Experience with Spring Boot, Kafka, Cloud, Docker, Kubernetes are pluses
- Experience with TDD, DDD, CI, CD and DevOps is a plus
What is offered?
- Between € 60.000 and € 72.800 (up to € 94.000 for leads/hands-on architects)
- Between 1 to 1,5 month yearend bonus (paid our quarterly!)
- 27 holidays
- The best hardware
- An indefinite contract
- Public transportation costs fully compensated
- Vast training budget and budget for seminars, also abroad
- As their client network is global you can also choose to do short projects abroad!
Are you a Senior Java Developer Amsterdam and do you want to jump on this disruptive software engineering train in Amsterdam?
Don’t wait and send your CV to Robert Hawker via email@example.com