Vacature Senior Full Stack Java Developer Amsterdam API-SDK | Engineer API’s and SDK’s used by the most famous engineering companies on the planet! | Java 11, NodeJS, TypeScript, Redis, Hazelcast, Docker, Kubernetes | € 118.000
Your job: Senior Full Stack Java Developer Amsterdam API-SDK
- Are you a hardcore engineer that loves to solve complex non-trivial engineering challenges which are used by thousands of other engineers?
- Do you love working on heavily used B2C & B2B SaaS products with already 200.000 concurrent global users and quickly growing?
- Do you love working in a strong engineering culture with high calibre colleagues with a passion for craftsmanship, where you can look forward to lots of autonomy, freedom and a continuous stream of greenfield and optimization challenges?
Then wait no longer, this job is for you!
Your employer: Fast Growing B2B & B2C SaaS Tech Company with an Amazing Engineering Culture!
As Amsterdam is developing itself to becoming the Silicon Valley of Europe, more and more high profile tech companies are opening their offices to be able to hire some of the best software engineers around! This amazingly successful and thus fast growing B2B & B2C SaaS Tech Company is doing just. Their Amsterdam office is poised to be their main development center. This offers you massive influence on the further development of the company plus great career opportunities.
For the last decade they have been working on a SaaS-based product suite that allows consumers and some of the most high profile tech companies alike to have more success in their daily work. If you love to work on software that impacts the daily lives of millions of consumers and other software engineers, this is truly for you!
That is why they are experiencing amazing growth. Multiple new teams are being formed, all focusing on different parts of their product suite. From new customer acquisition, how to work best with the product, how best to services their customers of scale and of course handle all of the payments! They are heavily data driven: how to best use the data to improve processes and deliver an even better user experience!
Here you will be joining a true engineering culture with a lot of freedom, autonomy, a great work life balance (no overwork culture!!), big training budgets, the best of the best hardware, the ability to go to or even speak at conferences and lots of room for creative ideas on how to solve not trivial challenges on a daily bases!
Your role: Senior Full Stack Java Developer Amsterdam API-SDK
As Senior Full Stack Java Developer Amsterdam API-SDK you will work on one of their elite engineering teams, tasked to work on the core platform, which is used by thousands of engineers working at some of the biggest tech names on the planet! You will get to work with some of the best engineering minds around to solve highly strategic important deep not trivial full stack engineering challenges with Java11, NodeJS and TypeScript. Although there is also room for you to evolve the stack in the future.
You will get to design and develop high quality API’s and SDK’s that allow external teams to build applications and integrations that deliver the best possible experience for developers and end users of the applications. Also, you will develop key integrations with heavily used (hundreds of million end user type) 3rd party products.
Your hard work will enable engineers the build on top of the heavily used platform, further enabling mass adoption. This is a super impactful role!
As a Senior Full Stack Java Developer Amsterdam API-SDK you can grow into a principal engineer or team leader.
What is required?
- 7+ years of professional software engineering experience
- Solid experience with architecture and design
- Strong fundamental knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Solid understanding of java core and/or NodeJS
- Experience with Typescript
- Solid knowledge of java core and the inner workings of commonly used frameworks and tooling
- Polyglot mindset
- Testing is second nature for you
- Expressive communicator, solid team player and strong problem solver
- Experience building frameworks, components or developer tooling is a huge plus
- A BSc or MSc in computer science or similar is a plus
What is offered?
- Between € 85.000 and € 118.000 gross per year based on experience and added value
- Company stock options available to you
- Flexible working hours
- Lots of working from home possibilities
- 25 holiday days
- Health insurance package paid for you and your family!
- Budget to set up your office at home
- Compensation for groceries at home
- Lunch, snacks (while at the office)
- Awesome company events + celebrations
- Inspiring office with great facilities!
Are you interested to develop the most engineering savvy backend challenges which enable thousands of engineers working at the biggest tech companies to be able to build on top of your platform?