Vacature Senior Full Stack Java Developer Amsterdam | Work on complex modern Java engineering projects, that are 100% in Amsterdam | Java8/11, Spring Boot, Microservices, React, Vue, Angular7 | Up to € 80.000 + up to € 6.000 in bonus!
Your job: Senior Full Stack Java Developer Amsterdam
- Do you like to help make an impact that goes further than just your code?
- How about working with highly skilled software engineering colleagues that only get called on for the most daunting challenges?
- Do you love the diversity of various (longer-term) projects but you don’t want to leave Amsterdam?
- Would you want to be coached into growing into a technical lead or hands-on architect role?
- How about earning up to € 80.000 and getting an indefinite contract from day 1!?
Then you have come to the right place my friend, read on!
Your employer: Grow your java software skills while working on very modern projects 100% in Amsterdam!
Have you noticed that a lot of the times when you are building kick-ass software the quality of your code is not the bottleneck? Reasons might be lack of communication, not adhering to the best software best practices, vague requirements, less than modern technologies or lack of quality people working on the project.
But hey, of course their main deliverable is great software! Don’t get us wrong. (Great engineers want to build great code we all know!). What these guys help their client with too, are all of the things that are so crucial to get right in order to be able to produce, test and run great code! As they are scaling up, you can definitely still leave your mark and help shape the organization.
They are thought leaders in how to engineer code in our modern age. Architecture, Design, Scalable Systems, Native Cloud Development, Serverless, Machine Learning and/or Blockchain: These guys are the place to be to soak it all up! It is no wonder they are growing so quickly as they are. As a well-funded scale up they have deep pockets for people, training and benefits (indefinite contract, getting paid on Friday to work on yourself AND between 1 to 1,5-month yearend bonus!)
Due to great success, we are now looking for more Senior Full Stack Java Developer Amsterdam that would like to learn how to truly make an impact wherever they go, by growing both technological as well as personal!
Are you in?
Your role: Senior Full Stack Java Developer Amsterdam
As Senior Full Stack Java Developer Amsterdam from Monday to Thursday you work with your squad on complex modern java engineering projects in Amsterdam. Here you use concepts like BDD, TDD, Cloud, Clean Coding and Test Automation to deliver great software projects. As all projects generally involve full stack development you will get to work with both Java8/11, Spring Boot, Microservices as well as React, Vue and/or Angular7.
Here you are involved from Architecture, Design until delivery, so this is a great way to grow your skills to either lead developer or even software architect! All while not having to leave the city of Amsterdam!
Here 20% of your time you are paid to invest in yourself! This means on Friday all of your colleagues meet up at the office in Amsterdam to share best practices, swap ideas, work on open source projects or do courses. Whatever you need to grow!
What is required?
- A minimum of 5 years of professional java software development experience
- Emotionally intelligent, ambitious and communicative
- A hunger to learn and grow as a software engineer
- Experience with Angular7, React or Vue is a plus
- BSc or MSc Computer Science or similar educated
- Experience with Spring Boot, Kafka
- Experience with NoSQL or ElasticSearch are pluses
- Experience with Cloud, Docker, Kubernetes are pluses
- Experience with TDD, BDD, CI, CD and DevOps is a plus
What is offered?
- Between € 65.000 and € 80.000 + up to € 8.000 in bonus!
- 27 holidays
- The best hardware
- An indefinite contract
- Public transportation costs fully compensated
- Vast training budget and budget for seminars, also abroad
- As their client network is global you can also choose to do short projects abroad!