Vacature Senior Front end Engineer Amsterdam | Help leading Saas tech company further dominate the market! | React, TypeScript, Vite.js, GraphQL, Microservices/Micro Frontends, AWS | €90.000 + 10% bonus
Your job: Senior Front end Engineer Amsterdam
- Do you want to build smart real-time features from scratch, contribute to product success with enormous impact in one of the most crucial domains of this time?
- Does your heart beat fast from an organization where everyone is equal and where you are motivated to influence the stack and innovation & new products for the company with new ideas?
- Do you think it’s cool to work within a successful global tech scale-up on their most important SaaS product, which is used by thousands of leading organizations?
- How about working in an Agile/Cloud environment with technologies such as React, TypeScript, Vite.js & GraphQL, Micro Frontends (without legacy)?
- Does it sound like music to your ears to work in a multidisciplinary team with highly experienced engineers, where a mistake is an opportunity to learn instead of a problem & where you can enjoy good conditions?
What are you waiting for? Read on!
Your employer: Successful global tech organization that makes a big impact within a crucial domain!
This tech organization has been the global market leader for more than a decade in one of the most crucial domains there is today (+15%-20% growth per year!). She currently has 12 offices around the world, but is now building the head office in Amsterdam.
With the SaaS product that the product company has developed, it contributes to insights and efficiency for a necessary domain for today’s business operations. Their application & services are used by thousands of leading companies, so they work together with a large number of companies from the Fortune 500!
Working at this company means working in an organization with certainty on stability & growth and working in a multidisciplinary team with highly experienced engineers. Furthermore, you can contribute to the design of the culture and you can mainly work remotely, but it is also possible to meet your colleagues in the great office in Amsterdam!
It is not for nothing that people generally work here for a long time.
Your role: Senior Front end Engineer Amsterdam
As a Senior Front end Developer, you will work in a very experienced multidisciplinary team of software engineers, with which you have ownership over the most important product of the organization. This will involve continuously improving the SaaS product & development from scratch for new products that can be devised by you!
If you join NOW, you have the chance to make a huge impact on future success. Within the team / company there is no hierarchy, and everyone is equal, you can make autonomous decisions about improvements within the product or the stack used. Nothing is written in stone, and you can (together with the team) bring your own input and ideas to life. For example, it is possible to discover and test new technologies.
You will also work closely with the Architect and become co-responsible for shaping the code and culture of the organisation.
Stack: React, TypeScript, Vite.js, GraphQL, Microservices/Micro frontends, AWS
Within this organization there are a lot of career opportunities, for example because the organization continues to grow and its headquarters in Amsterdam is expanding. You can grow in what you want to grow in, for example because you have the opportunity to gain skills and perform tasks in another discipline.
What is being asked?
- 6+ years of professional experience in software development (with React & TypeScript)
- Experience working with designers and product owners
- Bekend met software design patterns & software development lifecycle
- Experience with testing (unit)
- Wanting to work in an agile environment
- Proactive attitude towards colleagues
- Basic knowledge of back-end development (including SQL) & GraphQL
- Good English communication
What is on offer?
- Salary up to € 90,000 based on knowledge and experience
- +10% bonus
- Hybrid work-from-home options (2 days per week to the office)
- 25 vacation days + 2 additional days (total 27)
- Laptop/MacBook of your choice
- Good pension and discount on healthcare costs
- 20% discount on lunches (when at the office)
Do you see yourself as a Senior Front end Engineer making a big impact in a crucial (business) domain and helping a leading tech scale-up to further dominate the market?