Vacature Senior Front end Engineer Amsterdam | Help leading Saas tech company further dominate the market! | React, TypeScript, Vite.js, GraphQL, Microservices/Micro Frontends, AWS| €85.000 + bonus
Your job: Senior Front end Engineer Amsterdam
- Do you want to build smart real-time features from scratch, contributing to product success with a huge impact in one of the most crucial domains of our time?
- Would you like to work within a successful global tech scale-up on their most important SaaS product, which is used by thousands of leading organisations (e.g. the Fortune 500)?
- How about working in an Agile/Cloud environment with technologies like React, TypeScript, Vite.js & GraphQL, Micro Frontends (without legacy) and having a lot of input and freedom for your own ideas with new tech?
- Does your heart beat faster in an organisation where everyone is equal and where you are motivated to influence the stack and innovation of the company with new ideas of your own?
- Is it music to your ears to work in a multidisciplinary team with highly experienced engineers, where a mistake is an opportunity to learn rather than a problem and where you can enjoy good benefits?
What are you waiting for? Read on quickly!
Your employer: Successful global tech organisation making a big impact within a crucial domain!
This tech organisation has been a global market leader for over a decade in one of the most crucial domains there is today (+15%-20% growth per year!). It currently has 12 offices around the world but wants its headquarters in Amsterdam.
With the SaaS product it has developed, the product company contributes insights and efficiency to one of the most necessary domains for today’s business. Which is used by thousands of leading companies, including many of the Fortune 500!
Working for this company means working in an organisation with the certainty of growth, working in a multidisciplinary team of highly experienced engineers, having the opportunity to work in a great office in Amsterdam and contributing to shaping the culture.
It’s not for nothing that people tend to work here for a long time 😉
Your role: Senior Front end Developer Amsterdam
As a Senior Front end Developer, you will be working with an experienced multidisciplinary team of software engineers, with whom you will have ownership of the organization’s most important product. This will involve further development of the SaaS product (innovative & new real-time features as recommendation systems) & development from scratch for possible new projects.
There is no hierarchy within the team/company and everyone is equal; you can make autonomous decisions about improvements within the product or the stack used. Nothing is written in stone and you can, therefore (together with the team) bring your own input and ideas to life. For example, it is possible to discover and test new technologies which you would love to learn.
You will also work closely with the Architect and be jointly responsible for shaping the code and culture of the organisation.
Stack: React, TypeScript, Vite.js, GraphQL, Microservices/Micro frontends, AWS
There are many opportunities for growth within this organisation, for example, because the organisation continues to grow and is expanding its headquarters in Amsterdam. You can grow in what you want, for example, because you have the opportunity to gain skills and perform tasks in a different discipline.
What is required?
- 6+ years of professional experience in software development (with React & TypeScript)
- Experience working with designers and product owners
- Basic knowledge of back end development (including SQL) & GraphQL
- Familiar with software design patterns & software development lifecycle
- Experience with testing (unit)
- Willingness to work in an agile environment
- Good English communication
What is offered?
- Salary up to €85.000 based on knowledge and experience
- +10% bonus
- Hybrid working from home possibilities
- 25 holiday days + 2 additional days (total 27)
- Laptop/MacBook of your choice
- Good pension and discount on healthcare costs
- 20% discount on lunches (when at the office)
Do you see yourself as a Senior Front end Engineer making a lot of impact in a crucial (business) domain and helping a leading tech scale-up further dominate the market?