Vacature Senior Front end developer Zoetermeer I Build products that cater to millions of people with a huge influence on society worldwide! I Angular 6, CI/CD I Up to 85.000 + 30% bonus
Your role: Senior Front end developer Zoetermeer
- Do you want to work on a product that caters to millions of people worldwide?
- Would you like to share knowledge with leading software engineers globally and together define new trends and impact the direction of the whole company?
- Do you enjoy to build the team and facilitate the growth for medior/junior engineers?
Then read on, because this may be the job you have been waiting for!
Your employer: Building global products that are at the basis of the infrastructure of human kind!
This company builds products that are of utmost importance for the infrastructure of human kind globally. Working here means you have a huge impact on society worldwide! The company has a global presence and their office in the Netherlands is the elite engineering unit worldwide.
The product that you will be working on may be used throughout all the branches of the company. This means that you not only impact millions, but hundreds of millions of people! Talking about making an impact with your work!
This company is core tech. So importance is given to development and the environment is very tech savvy. Your colleagues are intelligent and responsible engineers, people who add up to the high level of importance that the product they are working on has for society. Do you enjoy working together with intelligent colleagues and adding huge value to society? Then this is your environment.
Your role: Senior Front end Developer Zoetermeer
As senior front end developer Zoetermeer you help people grow and facilitate to get the best out of themselves. In addition, you will be invited to international work groups with colleagues coming from different teams and sites across the world. Here you will define new trends and impact the direction for the whole company. At the same time, you can share knowledge with and learn from very experienced senior engineers.
With bleeding edge technology and continuously on the look for new, this company is world leading and there is a lot of greenfield development with the new innovations you develop. Furthermore, your career perspective is supreme, since you are one of the first Front end developers of the team in a big and growing company. For example, you may grow into a principal role. To help you develop, the company has their own training academy and budget to visit international conferences. So if you want to develop to high levels and enjoy a top engineering culture then this is the place to be!
What is required?
- Experience with Angular2+ would be a big plus (although they currently work with Angular6)
- A completed Beta MSc or similar working and thinking level
- Solid experience with agile development processes
- Familiar with modern SE best practices as TDD, unit tests and CI/CD
- Communicative and able to bring along others with your ideas
What is offered?
- Between € 65.000 and € 85.000 gross per year based on 40 hours
- + between 15% to 30% yearend bonus
- Pension compensation
- 27 holidays + 2 days free for volunteer work
- Flexible working hours
- Working from home possibilities
- Travelling costs compensated
- Choose your own hardware
- Good lunches and free office fruit
- Your own parking spot
- Vast training budget