Vacature Senior Front end Developer in Utrecht | Build high-tech & greenfield products within a new team of software craftsmen | React, RxJS, Typescript, Three | Up to €80.000 + €5000 trainingsbudget
Your job: Senior Front end Developer in Utrecht
- Would you like to work on a software product that enables other software engineers to gain higher insights about their software environment?
- Would you like to work with modern frameworks such as React, RxJS; but also Typescript?
- Do you want to be part of a whole new team to build brand new features?
- Would you like to be part of a brilliant organization that has been leading in the Dutch IT landscape for many years?
- Would you like to develop yourself with a training budget of € 5,000 and 6 fixed training days?
This is the job for you!
Your employer: Building high-tech & greenfield products within a new team of software craftsmen
One of the most influential organizations of software engineers in the Dutch eco-system has given birth to a high-tech software product. Their product enables Engineers to obtain higher insights about the condition of software. In addition, it is possible to look back in time, and by looking at complex algorithms even in the future! In this way it is possible to solve the most complex issues within software engineering and to provide unique insights.
Because they are a spin-off of a successful technological leader, this translates into the lusts of a start-up but not the burden. They work very Agile / Scrum, contribute to multiple open-source projects and invest heavily in the development of their engineers with € 5,000 + per person per year training budget and 6 fixed training days where all highly intelligent engineers in the mother organization come together to share knowledge. In the department you will find an open and collaborative culture where everyone is as passionate about software development as you are. Their office is very close to the station of Utrecht and is therefore easily accessible by public transport and there are also parking spaces if you want to travel by car.
Your role: Senior Front end Developer in Utrecht
You as Senior Front end Developer in Utrecht will collaborate directly with the brilliant minds who have designed and built this system. You mainly focus on building a brand new and already highly requested feature of the product. Here a whole new team is being set up at the moment, where they need your expertise in the field of front end development! The infrastructure of this feature is created by now, and there are still a lot of components to be added. How can large amounts of data be visualized? How can both info from the past and real time be presented? How can this new feature be integrated with other functionalities? In addition, there are still enough projects to wait and you will not sit still for a moment.
To achieve all this, there is a great focus on graph databases, observables, and reactive and functional programming. This is an excellent opportunity to work with React in a highly professional environment. In addition, you use Typescript, Rx.js (ReactiveX) and Three; of course in a fully equipped Test and DevOps environment. You as a Senior Front end developer are fully supported here in both knowledge and technology so you can put your front end development skills into action without restrictions. Do you have ideas about other suitable technologies? Then introduce them!
What is required?
- Some experience with another programming language such as Ruby, Java or PHP
- A minimum of 2 years experience in Front-end Single Page Application frameworks (including Angular, React, Ember, Backbone)
- A completed Bachelor or higher in Computer Sciences or similar study is a plus
- A passion for software development and high quality software engineering
- Experience with working in Agile / scrum teams and / or a personality that thrives in an environment where there is a lot of cooperation
- Experience with recent best practices in software engineering such as Unit Testing, TDD, Automated testing, Continuous Delivery or Continuous Integration is a plus
What is offered?
- Between € 60,000 and € 80,000 per year based on 40 hours
- End of year bonus
- A training budget of € 5,000 per year
- 6 Training days (knowledge sharing sessions) per year
- Flexible working hours
- The opportunity to work from home
- 25 holiday days
- The best hardware
- A generous pension
- An indefinite contract from the start!
Are you interested in this Senior Front end Developer position in Utrecht?