Vacature Senior Front End Developer Hoofddorp | Hundreds of thousands of users! | Tangible solutions in React / Redux, Typescript, GCP | E-Commerce | Up to € 80,000 + 30 free days + car
Your job: Senior Front End Developer Hoofddorp
- Do you enjoy working with React / Redux, Typescript, functional programming, domain driven design to build tangible solutions in a cloud environment (GCP)?
- Are you looking for a dynamic working environment where you can see and feel the success of the company and where knowledge sharing and sparring with colleagues is the standard?
- Do you like visiting meetups and knowledge sessions to develop yourself and prefer to be in a close-knit development culture?
- Do you like flexible working hours, working from home and having a company car (while you work in the office)?
Then look no further, this may be the job for you!
Your employer: Moves with the market and builds smart solutions that ensure great success!
This dazzling E-commerce company (Hoofddorp area) is the market leader in their niche and is growing rapidly. By constantly thinking carefully about market movements within their niche, they manage to stay ahead of the competition. Time and time again they know how to surprise their customers with new features. All this while using a very modern stack: React / Redux, Typescript, NodeJS, functional programming, and event sourcing.
They have an Agile, flat development culture and their office is located in a creative, dynamic environment where you work closely with the business. Successes are also celebrated together and you can really see and feel the impact of your work!
Their culture is one of cooperation, openness, getting things done and constantly looking for the best technologies to implement a clear road-map for the future. By joining now, you can immediately put your teeth into different complete new construction projects!
You can help build on their software engineering culture, and they have a training budget and two monthly knowledge sessions.
Your role: Senior Front End Developer Hoofddorp
As a senior front-end developer in Hoofddorp, you can really put your teeth into many new features that have to be built. You are part of a team that likes to develop component-based, in which everything is tested and within which the architecture offers many possibilities. Multiple brand new front ends are also being built on the brand new back end. Here you can also put a lot of creativity into your work. That way, you will spend a lot of time with the business and your team discussing what is not possible in the field of front end.
The goal is to continue to surprise the hundreds of thousands of customers with good service. Because this market leader moves flexibly with the findings of the market, you as a front-end developer will quickly see results in what you build.
They work in an Agile team with a very modern stack, including component-based development in React-Redux, Typescript, server side rendering with NodeJS, GCP, Docker, Kubernetes, Cassandra and Microservices. If you focus on what you find coolest: front end development, there is always space to introduce new ideas. As the team grows steadily, you as a senior developer can spar with the other senior developer and you can help mentor the various medior developers.
What is being asked?
- 4+ years of professional experience as a front-end developer
- Experience with React, Angular or Vue and willing to work with React / Redux
- HBO thinking and working level
- A real team player
- Knowledge of unit testing and test automation is an advantage
- Devop’s mindset and affinity with UX is nice to have
What is offered?
- Salary up to € 80,000,-
- Choice to work 32,35 or 38 hours
- Flexible working hours and home working options
- 30 vacation days
- + company car incl. fuel card (while it concerns an internal job!)
- Good pension and health insurance
- Comfort training budget + attendance of knowledge sessions of the highest level
- Being part of a close development culture
- Working in a creative and dynamic environment
Do you as a Senior Front End Developer Hoofddorp enjoy working for a very informal, professional, energetic and self-developed E-commerce organization where you work with a very modern stack and a real engineering culture?