Vacature Senior Frontend Developer Amsterdam | Disrupt and determine the Front end for the future of Payments | Unicorn To Be | React, NextJS, TypeScript, Node | Up to € 98.000,- + € 20K shares + Permanent contract
Your job: Senior Front end Developer Amsterdam
- Do you want to determine the future of payments by building disruptive, real-time, highly available products (in React/Next, TypeScript & Node) together with the best engineers who come from for example Amazon, Google, and Facebook?
- Always be looking for a real engineering culture with inspiring technical management, fast decision cycles, literally no hierarchy, infinite innovation possibilities, freedom, and a lot of autonomy.
- Are you looking for the right tech scale-up that has been awarded the most successful tech scale-up in its market, with in-house knowledge & budget of a Unicorn to be & in which you work directly with a highly experienced CTO?
- Will your heart beat faster from € 20,000 shares (which can be worth millions within a few years!), an immediate permanent contract, pleasant work-life balance, infinite training and conference budget, and career opportunities to lead, principal or architect?
Does this sound like your next dream challenge? Then don’t wait any longer and take this opportunity!
Your employer: Tech Scale up with World Dominance payments impact!
A successful group of tech entrepreneurs who have previously built a Fintech Unicorn from scratch came together with a brilliant plan to change the future of payments worldwide with disruptive, real-time products. Never before has it happened within payments that so many genius technicians with niche knowledge came together. Working here is like Amazon when they still had 50 engineers! With these brilliant people, they do what organizations of 1500 people do not yet achieve.
Recently, some of the best engineers from Google, Amazon, and Facebook have chosen to work for this Fintech scale-up, because of its unique engineering culture, product, and inspiring technical management. The company culture is international with people from all over the world and is experienced as open, friendly, and informal. What makes the culture so unique is that there is literally no hierarchy!
The engineering culture is shaped by the CTO who has written the first code himself and is hands-on involved on a daily basis. Furthermore, everyone here is very pleased with the fast decision cycles, direct switching with management, knowledge sharing sessions, and maximum autonomy. Here the mindset prevails that the best engineers perform optimally with freedom and responsibility and you are continuously triggered to come up with innovative ideas. You can make your own schedule and feel free to work 35 hours when the results are achieved.
The conditions are attractive because in addition to a high salary (up to € 98,000) you get € 20,000 shares, which will be worth millions in a few years! You also immediately get a permanent contract, excellent pension, infinite training and conference budget, and the opportunity to contribute to open source.
Joining now means you can still learn from the best 1:1 and take their products to the next level/develop new disruptive products!
Your job: Senior Frontend Developer Amsterdam
As a Senior Frontend Developer Amsterdam you will focus on delivering high-quality, robust front end solutions in React (from scratch + Migration to NextJS) and TypeScript. It’s not just about code, together with a smart team you will spar, design, test and build new features by always putting the end users first.
Because the Frontend focused team is currently being set up, you are one of the key figures to set up the entire Frontend and thus take the user-friendliness and interface of the software products to the next level! You can also have a lot of influence in setting up the testing architecture on the Frontend, for example.
The CTO and founders (domain specialists who have been disrupting the payments market for 15+ years) still code hands-on and find new innovative solutions every day!
Diversity is of paramount importance, within this scale up there is an above-average distribution between men and women😉
As this company matures and grows continuously, that means that as a Senior you have huge growth opportunities to become Principal, Lead, or Architect.
Tech stack: React/Next, TypeScript, HTML, CSS, NodeJS, AWS (DevOps mindset!). Strong knowledge in testing (Unit/automated/A/B) and modern SE best practices. Being willing to understand and get to know Systems Design (FE), Cryptography basics + framework agnostic mindset (preferably React) would be a big plus!
What is being asked?
- 5+ years of experience in building SPAs in production (React/Next, TypeScript)
- Experience within scalable cloud/microservices environment
- DevOps mindset and ability to work framework agnostic
- Experience with NodeJS (BEFF) and/or Microservices is a plus
- Be eager to learn and always work according to modern SE best practices
- Pro-active problem-solving mindset by asking questions
- Een technische bachelor of master of vergelijkbaar werkniveau aangetoond
- Experience with AWS (Serverless) is a big plus
- Experience with architecture and design is a plus
- Experience within Fintech/Payments industry is a plus
- Living in the Netherlands or wanting to relocate
What is on offer?
- Salary between € 78.000 and € 98.000,-
- + €20K stock options (which could be worth millions within a few years! )
- Permanent contract from day 1!
- Flexible working hours
- Working from home possibilities (2/3 days in office)
- Unlimited training and conference budget
- Excellent pension
- Laptop or Macbook
- Beautiful office and free parking!
- Possibility to grow into Lead, principal or Architect
- Working with inspiring management and learning from the best!
- Visa Sponsorship can be provided
As a Senior Frontend Developer Amsterdam, do you want to be part of a leading Fintech scale-up that will completely change the world of Payments and make a global impact on millions of people?