Vacature Senior Front End Developer Amsterdam | Innovative SaaS company setting up a brand new team | Help millions of people make their dreams come true! | React/Next, Typescript, GraphQL, CI/CD | Up to € 88.000,- + generous benefits!
Your job: Senior Front end Developer Amsterdam
- Would you like to set up a new team where you will build a product completely from scratch with and be leading in setting up and shaping the Front end architecture?
- Do you like to work at a stable product company that is not affected by the recession and where you have enormous growth opportunities?
- Do you like to code with clean code, without legacy with technologies like React/TypeScript and modern JS tools?
- Do you value work-life balance, flexible working hours, working from home opportunities, an informal working environment and good relationships with colleagues important?
Don’t wait any longer. This is the job for you!
Your employer: Market-leading product company continues success by setting up a new team!
This medium-sized technology company has been attracting high eyes for years with their successful SaaS products. Because the company is the market leader, they have the opportunity to be disruptive in the field of innovation within one of the most stable growth markets. They are constantly launching new products & teams! Millions of users will be helped even better by your front end solutions to realize their dreams! Working here means that you will help build a new scalable SaaS product from scratch, with the latest technologies.
With a technically driven manager and with more than half of your colleagues as an experienced Front end Engineer, you are one of the most important assets within the company! This gives you a lot of autonomy as an engineer, and besides that the space to experiment with new technologies (Micro-Front ends, NextJS and building your own UIs), attend to hackathons which are regularly organized and you have unlimited training budgets.
Work-life balance is also of a high importance here. For example, they use little hierarchy, flexible working hours, working from home options (2 days a week to the office), an informal working environment and cozy drinks with your colleagues.
Your role: Senior Front end Developer Amsterdam
In your role as Senior Front end Developer Amsterdam you will work in one of the most innovative teams within the organization. You and your team will build a completely new product from scratch! Together with driven Front end engineers, you will spar about what the right Front end roadmap is for the future.
The challenges involved are: developing and setting up the front end architecture, working out the roadmap, testing and deploying PoCs, and sparring about the product with your colleagues. You will mainly build this with technologies such as Typescript, React, CI/CD Unit testing, and modern JS tools, bearing in mind the fact that the stack and the architecture are not yet written in stone (a lot of room for personal input, A/B testing, hypotheses).
This company has six development teams and as a Senior Front end Developer there is a great chance to grow into a Front end Architect/Tech Lead role (more mentoring, coaching) in the near future! Furthermore, there are also possibilities internally to switch between different teams after some time.
Finally, there is an opportunity to develop yourself in breadth (if desired) and you are free to work more full stack with for example Kubernetes and Cloud (AWS). As a result, you will always feel challenged in the technical field and whenever you want and develop yourself how you want!
What is required?
- 4+ year track record in Front end (preferably at scale)
- Strong in Typescript and React in production
- Experience with SaaS products is an advantage
- Making decisions about Front end Architecture within a team
- Ervaring met Cloud (AWS, GCP of Azure) is een pré
- A team player, proactive mindset
What is offered?
- Salary up to € 88,000 gross per year based on experience
- The ability to work 32, 36 or 40 hours
- Generous relocation package where (and your family) can relocate from
- Good pension scheme
- 25 vacation days
- Organized Hackathons (at least 2x per year)
- Flexible working hours and remote working 3 days a week
- Unlimited training budget
- Laptop of Macbook
- Catered healthy lunches (Pizza Fridays), sports with colleagues
- Visa sponsorship is possible if needed