Vacature Senior Front end developer Amsterdam | Build a new Social Network Platform from scratch! | Greenfield product development with Global impact | Typescript, NextJS, CI/CD | € 88.000,- + strong benefits
Your job: Senior Front end developer Amsterdam
- Do you want to work at a market leading product company that improves key figures within science, medical, and government through advanced (real-time) insights and recommendations?
- Would you love to work within a data driven development team to work on amazing product features while getting full ownership in modern Front end Architecture?
- How about being able to work with Typescript, React, NextJS, CI/CD while enjoying working from home, very flexible working times, and amazing benefits?
- What do you think about working closely with inspiring and mature management where innovation by fast decision cycles and feedback loops are key?
Wait no longer, this is the job you have been waiting for!
Your employer: Global Player in Offering Unparallel Real-Time Insights within Scientific and Medical Research
If you love solving complex and impactful software engineering topics work while working with highly intelligent and passionate colleagues, for an organization with a global impact you have come to the right place! This Real-Time Data insight Powerhouse is a household name within their industry and has some of the most advanced (data-driven) dev teams on the planet. Their leading software products make the best decisions in the scientific and medical sectors through advanced insights and recommendations. Something that especially in these times is crucial!
Due to continuous demand for their data products they are investing heavily. Hiring more great engineers to join, building a new Social Network Platform from scratch, setting up microservices (Micro-Front ends) fundaments, removing technical depth, and continuously enhancing the features of their market leading product to be able to answer questions that have not even been asked yet!
Working here means you are part of something special! Both in sense of the impact you have on the planet as well as being part of their culture. On top of that you get solid benefits: flexible working hours, very flexible working from home possibilities, buying stock with a discount, big training budgets, free gym and discount on health insurance as well as a discount on electronics for personal use.
Your role: Senior Front end developer Amsterdam React, Typescript (NextJS)
In your role as a Senior Front end Developer Amsterdam, you may work within one of the key Amsterdam based multidisciplinary (backend, data, frontend) product teams. You will get the chance to help and build a new Social Network Platform from Scratch, getting full ownership over the Front end Architecture! Without any legacy, the team is about to build an advanced and reliable social platform where smooth interaction is key. The goal and impact of the software are there to improve the way people can do research!
Stack: React, Typescript, NextJS, CI/CD, AWS Core Services, IAAS (Terraform), Kubernetes. You will experience a start-up culture, autonomous decision making (fast cycles and feedback), so NOTHING is set in stone, always room to spar and test new things!
Joining as a Senior Front end developer now means you may be part of a growing team that may spend big budgets on creating the smoothest Social Network Platform for crucial industries. As the team will grow you may choose whether to become more of a Tech Lead or Principal in the near future!
Creating solid workflows, strong UI’s, solving scalability and performance issues where the backend itself is a system that processes over 300 trillion calculations in real-time is where this Senior Front end developer position is where it’s all about!
What is required?
- 4+ years of hands-on professional development experience
- Solid experience in React, Typescript in production (SPA’s)
- Product development (user focused) Mindset
- Know your way in setting up testing Architecture, CI/CD
- Collaborative team player, knowledge sharing, mentoring
- Exp in building heavily used FE platform from scratch is nice to have
What is offered?
- Salary up to € 88.444,- per year, based on knowledge and added value
- 36 hour contract (paid as if full-time!)
- flexible working hours + working from home possibilities
- stock purchase plan with 10% discount
- 5% discount on health Insurance
- discount on Dell and Apple products
- Solid pension
- € 100 per month for your home office
- access to over 400 training courses, videos, and books
- several online management and leadership development programs + career scans
- 2x per year possibility to enroll into the career roadshow
- 27 holidays per year
- disability insurance
- 2 days per year for volunteer work
- 16 weeks of maternity leave
- 4 weeks of family care leave
- free gym facilities in the Amsterdam office
- 1x per amazing year end of year party
- every 5 years being able to go on unpaid sabbatical for 3 to 6 months
Would you love to fulfill a crucial Front end development position at a stable (global) company at scale, building a new Social Network platform that helps the way people do research all over the world?