Vacature Senior Front end Developer Amsterdam | Build a risk platform with global impact! | Real-time Interactive Big Data UI’s | Es. Next, CI/CD | Up to €95.000,-
Your job: Senior Front end Developer Amsterdam
- Do you want to work in a mature software engineering environment with a good work-life balance?
- Do you want to use the latest Front end standards, such as web component-based architectures, without legacy?
- Do you prefer to solve complex puzzles that allow you to predict the future in real-time?
- Do you get energy from agile working with many smart engineers who are passionate about sharing knowledge?
- And how about excellent conditions paid conferences worldwide (business class) and the possibility to work 32 or 36 hours p/w?
Then look no further, this may be the job for you!
Your employer: A global Tech company solving global risk issues with innovative high-impact systems!
Your new employer is an established company with a mature software engineering environment, which is currently (re)building a complex software product from scratch. The software engineering culture is embedded in the DNA of the organization and results in an agile workflow with unit testing, test automation, CI/CD, clean coding and knowledge sharing as standard. And your new colleagues consist of a Senior Front end Developers, 4 Back end engineers, and two DevOps engineers.Many of your smart colleagues have a background in computer science. Here you work with a team of like-minded and smart Developers to spar and learn from.
The product being build focuses on a service for millions of end-users, giving institutions complete control (crucial better insights) over their finances. You’ll build a streamlined risk platform that makes real-time predictions.
This means that the product you are building has a very important place in the lives of end-users and that there is a lot of attention to user experience, smart (and complex) functionality and visualizations. The nice thing is that the whole product is currently being rebuilt! Together with UX specialists in the product and all different functions redesigned and translated into technical solutions.
Within Front end development this results in a complex web component-based architecture. And as the product crosses the borders in Europe, the product will tap into new nationalities and target groups – creating new dynamics over and over again and solving many interesting puzzles.
If you want to be intellectually challenged to build a useful product that gives better insight into risk issues: Look no further!
Your job: Senior Front end Developer Amsterdam
This is the biggest challenge: Working together in an agile environment with a multidisciplinary team, understanding different angles and integrating them into a very complex Front end architecture. For a Senior Front end Developer who likes to work closely with fellow techies and focus on designing and building smart architectures according to the latest standards: This is a unique opportunity!
You get a lot of freedom, you can introduce a lot of new ideas and plan your own working week. From flexible working hours to 4×9 working: It’s all possible! Also large budgets for training, twice a year to conferences, a beautiful office that is easily accessible by public transport and in the teams vertically and horizontally there are many opportunities to grow (as a Senior Front end Developer your salary can be up to €95,000 per year!).
So if you’re looking for a high-end software engineering environment with like-minded people, but at the same time your work-life balance is important: Then this is your new job!
What’s being asked?
- 4+ years of professional experience with Front end development
- Good communication skills and a fine colleague
- Driven by quality and product development
- Experience with Front end technologies such as React, Vue, Angular(2+)
- Experience with CI/CD and process automation is a plus
- Experience with Redux + Web components is a big plus
- Experience in Agile (Scrum, Pair Programming, Code Reviews) is a big plus
- Experience with high test standards (Unit Testing, Automated Testing, TDD, BDD) is a plus
What is offered?
- Between €65,000,- and €95,000,- per year
- Internal Growth Possible to Front end Architect of Tech Lead
- Fixed contract from the beginning
- The choice to work 32, 36, 40 or 4×9 hours per week
- Flexible working hours
- Working from home possibilities
- Unlimited training budgets and opportunity to attend seminars (also in another country)
- Hackathons and knowledge exchange
- 27 holidays
- Excellent pension
- Full travel compensations
- Great office very easily accessible by public transport