Vacature Senior DevSecOps Engineer Amsterdam | Hyper Growth A.I Scale-Up | Building Security + AWS platform for millions of users | Multi-Tenant SaaS Product | Kubernetes, Terraform | €90,000 +5% bonus
Your job: Senior DevSecOps Engineer Amsterdam
- Will you join one of the most successful AI Scale-Up Product tech companies in Amsterdam, where you can have maximum impact in further development?
- Would you say yes to working on an immense Multi-Tenant SaaS product with thousands of concurrent users, where you can implement security controls on the highly scalable AWS platform with a lot of complexity?
- Do you like a salary up to € 90,000 + 5% bonus and many career/growth opportunities?
Sound interesting? Then read on!
Your employer: Fast-growing A.I. and Machine Learning powered Tech Scale-Up
From the sleeve of 1 of the market leaders in the field of A.I. and Machine learning has come this start-up. This gives you the certainty of an established organization and you can make use of their knowledge. Currently, they are one of the fastest growing A.I. organizations in Amsterdam where they make an impact on millions of people.
To what do we owe all this success? They have developed a Multi-Tenant SaaS product for the analysis of large flows of Data, which are controlled by A.I. and Machine Learning thereby eliminate human error and offer enormous economies of scale within the FinTech industry.
Here you are dealing with thousands of concurrent users, multi-tenant systems, millions of end-users and hundreds of millions of events. Talk about complexity and challenge! In addition, they grow fast, giving you unprecedented growth opportunities!
Due to the enormous success, they have grown enormously and even tripled in the past year. You will work with an internationally diverse team of talents from all over the world! Here you will have the opportunity to work for a fast-growing, dynamic and international team where you get a lot of freedom and a lot of attention is paid to your personal development. Think of a good training budget, space for choosing new technology and a continuous flow of complex and very challenging projects!
Your role: Senior DevSecOps Engineer Amsterdam
As a Senior DevSecOps Engineer Amsterdam, you play a fundamental role in the further development of the entire organization! Because, although there is a lot of Devops knowledge, they would be happy to help you bring the cherries on the cake in terms of security and make a big impact.
This gives you the opportunity to work within an informal dynamic agile environment, where A.I. and Machine learning play an important role. You work with an elite team of Devops Engineers where you develop the AWS platform together. You are needed to help the team implement security controls within the AWS platform. It would be best if you are familiar with standards such as ISO 27001, ISAE 3000, AWS Security Hub and CloudWatch.
You are also needed for on-boarding new customers to the AWS Cloud platform, automating the infrastructure with Terraform, developing the AWS platform, setting up and implementing Kubernetes clusters and supporting the Development teams. You and your team are responsible for ensuring that the Multi-Tenant SaaS product can run safely within the AWS Cloud Platform.
Because the organization is continuously growing and evaluating, there is a lot of room and freedom for new ideas, technology and methods that help you to be even more successful. Because they grow so quickly, you get the opportunity to grow into Principal DevSecOps Engineer or Team Lead yourself, where you further expand your own team!
What is required?
- At least 5 years of professional experience as a System Engineer, Developer and/or Devops Engineer.
- Knowledge and experience with implementing security tools such as: ISO 27001, ISAE 3000, AWS Security Hub and CloudWatch.
- Experience in developing an AWS Cloud platform.
- Experience with Terraform is a plus.
- Experience with Kubernetes is a plus.
- Experience within Fin-tech is a plus.
What is offered?
- Salary between €80,000 and €90,000
- An end-of-year bonus of 5% on top of the salary
- Work at home possibilities even after Corona
- 25 vacation days
- Excellent retirement plan
- Training budget
- Bike plan
Do you want to work in an innovative product company with a technically complex challenge, where you implement the security on the AWS Cloud Platform?