Vacature Senior DevOps Window Engineer Amsterdam | Setup & Run The Netherlands Mission Critical Windows Environments | Chef, Ansible, Puppet, Ruby, Powershell, Docker, Kubernetes, Bamboo | €102.200 + Permanent Contract
Your role: Senior DevOps Window Engineer Amsterdam
- Do you want to always work on long term highly impactful, challenging, business critical, complex Windows environments with your own elite team of experienced passionate, and high performing colleagues, while working 3 days from your own amazing office and the rest from home?
- Do you love having full autonomy, freedom, and end responsibility architecture, implementation, and automation of key projects within Payments, Banking, Trading, and infrastructure?
- Do you say yes to working for the leading infrastructure/Cloud/DevOps company of the Netherlands where you have an unlimited training budget, close ties to AWS, lots of knowledge sharing, and a permanent contract from the get go?
Then wait no longer, this is your job!
Your company: The Go-To Tech Firm when Crucial Systems and Platforms need 100% uptime!
If you think of a tightly knit, highly passionate group of Infrastructure, Network, DevOps, SRE, and Software Engineering professionals with exceptionally high standards, and love for automation while having an exceptional impact within the most crucial companies for the Dutch economy, you are thinking of this amazing company.
This is the 100% market leader in designing mission critical systems, infrastructure, and platforms, automating everything under the sun, supporting dev teams, and enabling top notch security. When they go down a part of the Netherlands goes down. And that is NOT an option. This is where you come in!
Working here means being part of a truly unique tech culture. Where the engineers (you) run the show! Autonomous teams have full freedom, autonomy, and responsibility to set up and run a project how they see fit. This allows you to work on high profile, very challenging projects while setting up architecture and choosing the latest tech.
As you and your colleagues run the show there is a lot of room to work on parts you have not touched before and learn new things. Here you will work with some of the best engineering minds in the business, who are very keen on sharing the secrets to their craft. Strap a rocket to your career and hold on.
Of course with all this challenge and responsibility you need to be well taken care of. That is why you immediately start with a permanent contract, can work 3 days per week from an a-ma-zing office with a star chef and a private gym while enjoying an unlimited training budget, an innovation lab, and a direct link to AWS. Due to continuous success and demand for their services, we are looking for:
Your job: Senior DevOps Windows Engineer Amsterdam
As Senior DevOps Windows Engineer Amsterdam you will get to join one of the elite engineering teams of your own colleagues to work on some of the most complex systems, critical interfaces, and mission critical systems of customers that fulfill fundamental pillars of the Dutch economy.
As you only get to focus on customer satisfaction, high quality, and the impact you really have the time and attention to only engineer and implement what you are really proud of. You can fully focus on adding value! You and your team will be active in both critical operations and projects by building and managing a business- and mission critical on premise Windows environments. Automate, refactor, deploy, run, secure, and monitor in the most challenging on premises windows environment around, that is the name of your game!
Although in your projects you have full autonomy to choose whatever you like these are some of the technologies your team members have recently worked with: Windows / Microsoft OS, Chef, Ruby, PowerShell, Puppet, Ansible, Jenkins, Terraform, Bamboo, Docker, Kubernetes.
The growth opportunities at this company are unlimited, CLOUD is hot and the company specializes in AWS & AZURE, so there are opportunities here. Because there are several high caliber teams in the organization, you can grow into Team Lead, Tech Lead, or Architect roles. You can grow in the direction you really want!
What is required?
- 5+ years of experience as a DevOps/Infrastructure or Network engineer.
- Experience with Windows / Microsoft OS environments.
- Good communication skills (including stakeholders in your choices)
- Have an interest in solving customer problems through technology.
- Experience with automating Infrastructure
- Experience with building Ci/Cd pipelines.
- Experience with Chef and Ruby or PowerShell.
- Experience with Puppet, Ansible, Jenkins, and Bamboo.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Having experience in an on-prem environment on a large scale is an advantage.
- Completed technical BsC or MsC is an advantage.
What is offered?
- Salary between €72,200 and €102,200 per year based on knowledge and experience.
- Immediately a permanent contract.
- Lease car or mobility allowance.
- Working from home 2 days a week.
- Modern office with gym and star chef.
- Choice 36 or 40 hours per week.
- 25 paid vacation days per year + unlimited more in consultation with the team.
- Laptop/Mac and phone.
- Excellent pension scheme.
- Group health insurance.
- Unlimited training budget
- Chance to speak at conferences and/or be involved in the AWS community
So are you the Senior DevOps Windows Engineer Amsterdam that loves working on high profile highly impactful mission critical Windows infrastructure while playing a fundamental role in keeping the Netherlands running?