Vacature Senior Devops Engineer Utrecht | Help millions of people in the Netherlands obtain the right care | AWS, Kubernetes, Terraform | Salary up to € 80.000,-
Vacancy: Senior DevOps Engineer Utrecht
- Would you like to make an impact on a product that everyone in the Netherlands uses to receive the right care?
- Do you like a lot of freedom and do you want to help multiple teams optimize and professionalize DevOps?
- Do you want to help this tech organization further within the AWS Cloud environment and Kubernetes because they want to scale up considerably?
- Do you want to innovate and adapt and optimize the platform with millions of users and thus make a major impact on Dutch healthcare?
Interested? Then read on!
Your employer: Tech company that makes a big impact in healthcare for 17 million Dutch people.
This Tech company has been the market leader and leading in Dutch healthcare since its inception. Since their inception, they have played an essential role in Dutch health care and have helped over 17 million people receive the right care. Now, decades later, they manage to surprise here again and again with innovation that has positively changed healthcare in the Netherlands. As a result, almost all hospitals in the Netherlands have chosen this platform for their mission-critical processes.
They are working hard to improve healthcare with technical innovation. They work in different teams. The Site Reliability team is responsible for keeping the various platforms up and running that 17 million Dutch people use. Furthermore, this team supports other teams in applying DevOps to optimize and professionalize this. In addition, they are migrating to Kubernetes to scale up. They work within an AWS Cloud environment and have developed their applications with Scala. You will work in a highly technical environment in which you work with a modern tech stack: AWS, Kubernetes, Terraform, Elasticsearch, Scala, Prometheus.
The organization distinguishes itself by a proud and ambitious working environment with real tech culture. People with a high technical background work here. There is an international working atmosphere with people from all over the world! Yet people here have remained very informal, down-to-earth and the working atmosphere is therefore very relaxed. You will not find a better work-life balance in the region. You can enjoy fixed home working days, flexible times and holiday days are not counted here either. There is sufficient room for personal development here and the disciplines are divided here across Squads, who together look at how one can continue to innovate across the organization.
Could this be for you?
Your Job: Senior DevOps Engineer Utrecht
In your role as Senior DevOps Engineer Utrecht, you will work in the Site Reliability team. You play an important role within the organization because you will bring several scrum teams within DevOps, you will have the opportunity to help them optimize and professionalize DevOps within their teams.
There is a big challenge here because you are responsible for several scrum teams how they will apply DevOps within a modern established tech organization and you support the Site Reliability team with complex issues, so you can put your stamp on this and make a difference.
You get the chance to help this organization scale up within AWS and Kubernetes, meaning you can help scale a platform with over millions of users. It is important that you want to automate everything you need to automate the infrastructure and the CI/CD pipelines. As a result, you make a huge impact on the product, which makes it possible to refer millions of patients to healthcare providers in the Netherlands and also map out diagnoses and care processes.
What is being asked?
- BSC or MSc Technical study
- Background within Software Development
- Experience with AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Being able to take ownership, team player
- Experience and knowledge within Docker and microservices environments
- Nice to have experience with Kubernetes
- Nice to have experience with setting up CI / CD pipelines
What do they offer?
- Salary up to € 80,000 per year
- Minimum 25 days of vacation, but you can take as many days off as you want at no extra cost
- Very flexible working hours
- You can work from home for several days
- Very good pension scheme
- The best hardware
- Travel allowance
- Private parking space in front of the door
- Catered meals during the day