Vacature Senior DevOps Engineer Multi-Cloud Amsterdam | Help better care for millions of people | Azure, Kubernetes, Terraform, Ansible | up to €80.000
Vacancy: Senior DevOps Engineer Multi-Cloud Amsterdam
- Do you want to work on a product that improves the care of millions of people in the Netherlands?
- Do you enjoy working in a medium-sized product company where your work really makes a difference to society?
- Do you want to work on a complex highly scalable Cloud Native environment?
Interested? Then read on!
Your employer: Healthcare Product Company Help improve the lives of thousands
This medium-sized software product company in Amsterdam is working hard to improve healthcare in The Netherlands. They build software that optimizes the processes within Healthcare so that millions of people can receive the right care.
Their culture is one in which the individual is valued, which is why they give their employees a lot of support and here you enjoy the benefits of a great work-life balance. Things like flexible working hours, working from home and personal development have been standard since this company was founded years ago. They are very international, so you work with people from all over the world!
Due to the great success of their product and impact on the market, they are growing fast. This poses major challenges in terms of their Infrastructure. That is why they are looking for DevOps Engineers to help them optimize their Infrastructure.
Your role: Senior DevOps Engineer Multi-Cloud
In your role as Senior DevOps Engineer Multi-Cloud Amsterdam, you will work in the DevOps Team. You play an important role within the organization because you will shape the Infrastructure on which the product runs. You get the chance to help them optimize and professionalize DevOps within their teams. In addition, you and your team ensure that the platform continues to run with millions of users and that millions of people receive the right care.
You will have the opportunity to help this organization scale to millions of users. For this, they introduced Kubernetes. Here you get the chance to roll out Kubernetes within the organization. In addition, they now work with an AWS Cloud Platform that they want to migrate to Azure, you get the chance to make this migration possible. You are also needed to set up and automate CI/CD pipelines, automate the infrastructure with Terraform and support the development team with their DevOps issues.
There are plenty of opportunities here because the company is growing so fast you get the opportunity to grow into a Lead DevOps Engineer or manager position!
What is being asked?
- Experience with AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Background within Software Development or System Engineering
- Being able to take ownership, team player
- Experience and knowledge within Docker and microservices environments
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code such as Terraform
- Pre experience with Configuration Management such as Ansible
- Pre Experience with Kubernetes
What do they offer?
- Salary up to € 80,000 gross per year based on knowledge and experience
- Working remotely, even after Corona (1 day a week in the office)
- A nice workplace 5 minutes from Amsterdam Central Station
- Ability to work 32, 36, or 40 hours
- Flexible working hours
- Good pension
- Travel allowance
- Good hardware