Vacature Senior DevOps Engineer Amsterdam AWS | Fully remote | Multimedia market leader | Scale to over 11 million users | AWS, Kubernetes, Terrafrom, Python, Typescript | €80,000
Your Job: Senior DevOps Engineer Amsterdam AWS
- Do you want to work on a Multimedia platform with more than 11 million users?
- Do you want to work within a CloudNative environment and work with technology such as AWS, Kubernetes and Terraform?
- Do you want to work in an international and informal team?
Then don’t wait any longer!
Your employer: Market leader in the field of Multimedia
This is one of the largest multimedia companies with leading brands that almost everyone in the Netherlands knows. They have a unique combination of websites and multimedia. They serve more than 11 million Dutch people on their platforms, which means they have a huge impact on how almost the whole of the Netherlands absorbs information.
They currently run their platforms and labels in the Cloud, and the biggest challenges given the millions of users are scalability. You will have the opportunity to help this organization further scale up its systems and keep its infrastructure up and running. You will work in an international informal team where you will have the opportunity to work with modern technology like AWS, Terraform, Kafka, and Kubernetes.
There are ample training opportunities and there is a lot of flexibility, which gives you the freedom to shape your own work. There is a lot of room to grow into a Lead role, for example.
Your job: Senior DevOps Engineer Amsterdam AWS
Here DevOps has a huge influence on the infrastructure of the organization, giving you the opportunity to make a huge impact on the success of this organization. As a Senior DevOps Engineer Amsterdam AWS, you get the opportunity and complete freedom to set up and automate complete Cloud environments and to help anchor and expand the DevOps culture.
For example, you can give workshops and coach Engineers 1 on 1. Here you can take the lead and expand both the DevOps team and DevOps as a whole within the organization. This way you can make a huge impact here!
Given the great growth of the organization, you will have the opportunity to help build various platforms with millions of users. What makes this role even more interesting is that you work a lot on Cloud Native projects where you get the freedom to put them in your hand.
You work together with a team of Developers and other DevOps engineers and can therefore always spar and learn from each other. They organize knowledge sessions with DevOps Engineers from the entire organization once a month. This way, you fulfill a crucial link because you help increase the dev team’s productivity by setting up and automating CI/CD pipelines.
What’s being asked?
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience within Software Development or System Engineering
- Being able to take ownership and include people within your vision
- At least 2 years of experience within Cloud/DevOps
- Experience with Cloud Vendors such as Azure AND/OR AWS, GCP
- Programming knowledge in Python AND/OR Typescripts
- Experience with setting up and running Kubernetes clusters
- Experience with infrastructure as code Terraform
- Automate and develop CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with Kafka is a plus
What is offered?
- Salary between €70.00 and €80,000
- Good pension
- 24+12 vacation days
- Training budget
- Travel allowance
- Laptop of your choice
Do you want to make an impact at a market leader in the field of Multimedia with millions of users who run completely in the Cloud and where you get the chance to roll out DevOps within the organization?