Vacature Senior DevOps AWS Engineer Amsterdam | Setting up and running the most mission critical AWS environments of the Dutch economy | AWS Splunk Datadog ELK | €102,200 + Fixed contract
Your job: Senior DevOps AWS Engineer Amsterdam
- Do you want to work on the most mission critical AWS systems that ensure that the Netherlands continues to run, where 100% uptime is necessary and you and your team have complete freedom and responsibility for how you want to set up and run the AWS environments?
- Do you enjoy working with some of the best DevOps/Cloud/SRE/infra people in the Netherlands where you can learn an unprecedented amount from each other, contribute to the AWS community and make a REAL impact?
- Do you like working from home for 2 days, a mobility allowance of 7,200 euros, an unlimited training budget, a personal growth plan, and a permanent contract immediately?
Then read on!
Your employer: Running the most Mission Critical Systems of the Dutch economy with a 99.9% uptime = next level
This organization was established to keep the most critical systems in the Netherlands up and running. Because they have so much in-house expertise, decades of track record, an enormous track record, and have the best Cloud, Infra, DevOps, and SRE engineers in the Netherlands, you get complete freedom to develop the most mission-critical AWS environments in the Netherlands yourself. to set up and run. Now that’s impact!
Working here means enormous freedom and responsibility, in your autonomous self-managing teams. You determine the architecture, the stack, and the real solution and can test your skills in the most challenging AWS environments within Infra, Logistics, Trading, Payments, and critical Government systems. If your systems go down, part of the Netherlands will go down!
Everything here is designed to let you perform to the best of your ability. Think of a personal development plan, endless training opportunities, regular knowledge sharing, a lot of input into the AWS community, and an incredibly luxuriously furnished office with its own private chef and gym. This way you can help your customer move forward 3 days a week from the office. Due to unprecedented success, they are continuously growing. This offers an incredible amount of career opportunities. We are therefore looking for:
Your role: Senior DevOps AWS Engineer Amsterdam.
As a Senior DevOps AWS Engineer Amsterdam, you will join one of the many high impact AWS projects for one of the key customers, with an unprecedented impact on the Netherlands and millions of Dutch people.
You are hired for your expertise and therefore have complete control and autonomy. You build the entire AWS infrastructure from scratch, including automation.
If you want to learn more about a specific area within Cloud, SRE, Infra, and/or DevOps, you always get the chance to pick up something that you want to grow in!
Your growth opportunities:
Cloud is HOT. That is why you can grow very fast here. This gives you the opportunity to grow further to Principal, Lead, or Architect.
What is being asked?
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a DevOps / SRE / CLOUD / INFRASTRUCTURE engineer.
- Communicative skills, you’re able to involve stakeholders in your choices.
- Experience in mission critical AWS environments
- Knowledge of Ansible or Puppet is a plus.
- Knowledge of Terraform or Cloudformation is a plus.
- Knowledge of CDK, Docker, or Kubernetes is a plus.
- Knowledge of Bash or Python is a plus.
- Knowledge of Splunk, Datadog, or ELK is a plus.
- Knowledge of building Ci/Cd pipelines is a plus.
- A completed technical HBO or WO is a plus
What is offered?
- Between €82,200 and €102,200 per year based on knowledge and added value
- Immediately a permanent contract!
- Choice of 36 or 40 hours.
- Excellent pension scheme.
- 25 vacation days + unlimited more in consultation with your team.
- Working in a hyper modern office with a star chef and gym.
- Always the latest laptop and phone.
- Infinite training and knowledge sharing with colleagues.
Are you the Senior DevOps AWS Engineer Amsterdam with a strong sense of responsibility who wants to keep the Netherlands running in the most critical environments and thus make an impact on everyone in the Netherlands together with his autonomous team?