Vacature Senior Cloud Engineer AWS Amsterdam | Set up multi Region + monitoring for Next unicorn tech Scale-up | AWS, Cloudformation, Gitlab, VPC, S3, Cloud Native, EC2 | €100.000 + Shares + Permanent Contract
Your job: Senior Cloud AWS Amsterdam
- Do you want to be responsible for End-to-End responsible for Designing, building and operating a very stable and reliable AWS-Serverless cloud-platform?
- Do you want to set up multi-regions and improve monitoring, Implement tooling (And Tooling) for a fully AWS based Cloud Native platform where you get the chance to eventually grow into a Senior Platform engineer or Architect?
- Do you want to work for a fast-growing medium-sized very successful Fintech Scale-Up through management that previously set up a Unicorn?
- Do you say yes to earning up to €100.000 per year + permanent contract + options, so that you are rewarded extra when you have made it together?
Then read on quickly!
Your employer: Medium-sized Fintech Scale-Up with amazing engineering culture is going to take over the world!
This successful fast-growing Fintech scale-up from Amsterdam was founded by visionary technical management, who have also successfully built a Unicorn before. They are well on their way to achieving their goal: to disrupt the entire world of Payments through innovative technology and only the best of the best engineers!
There is unprecedented growth within Fintech and Payments! So if you are in one of the largest growing industries (with the largest budgets, impact, security, availability, scalability and performance and growth opportunities) this is the place to be!
There is a huge challenge with intercontinental data flows of great complexity.
Here you get the chance to set up the Native Cloud infrastructure together with titans in the field of AWS Cloud (Not exaggerated).
Where you enjoy a lot of autonomy, freedom, Responsibility with a close-knitt and open atmosphere within the team, they have drinks every Friday and have FUN on a daily basis! Here you are part of a 100% high engineering culture. The founders are real tekkies and they only hire the best people! Working here means a modern stack and everything fully automated.
The icing on the cake is that you immediately receive a permanent contract and a generous option package! That’s how you win together, once you’ve made it big, this means financial freedom!
Your role: Senior Cloud Engineer AWS Amsterdam
As a Senior Cloud Engineer AWS Amsterdam you get the opportunity to work on a State of the Art Fully event driven/serverless AWS platform where you get the chance to get to know every service within AWS. In doing so you will be exposed to a lot of greenfield projects. As a matter of fact you get the change now to reliably set up multi-regions to assure 24/7 availability of the applications!
The Cloud Native platform was set up by two architects who have set up a completely serverless bank for this. You get the chance to further develop a state of the art AWS platform with billions of events with these two bosses.
You will participate in a dedicated Platform Engineering team where you will brainstorm together with the two Senior Platform engineer/architects. You are responsible for setting up CI/CD pipelines, automating the Infrastructure and thinking along with security. Hereby you get the chance to set up and improve their current monitoring and observability.
Furthermore, there is still a lot of work to be done in the field of new services and the further development of the platform, your ideas and awesomeness are welcomed!
Working here means unprecedented growth. Working and sparring with the best engineers in the industry, an unprecedented amount of space to spar and develop yourself. And, due to a lot of traction within the market, you get the chance to grow into a AWS platform Architect or into a Senior Site reliability engineer.
What is required?
- 5+ years experience in System Engineering, which 3 years are in AWS;
- Solid experience with setting up and configuring CI/CD;
- Solid experience working with Cloudformation, Also other tools is considered a plus;
- Solid knowledge of operating and automating AWS platforms;
- Knowledge of serverless, or being very passionate to learn about Event-driven systems;
- Good knowledge on System engineering essentials like: Networking, Storage, policies and Security;
- Passionate about stable, reliable Cloud-platforms;
- Eager to learn from the best and get your hands dirty;
- Pro-active problem-solving mindset by asking questions, you will always get the job done!
What is offered?
- Salary up to €100.000 + generous stock options (which can mean your financial freedom)!
- Permanent contract from the start!
- Training and development budget (unlimited);
- Greenfield projects, and starting right away with setting up multi-region + Monitoring;
- Career opportunities towards Platform Architect or Senior Site Reliability Engineer
- Visa Support + 30% ruling
- Working with an inspiring management and learning from the best!
- Working alongside very senior engineers that are actually FUN working with
Do you want to be part of a leading Fintech scale up that will completely change the world of Payments?