Vacature Senior Cloud Engineer AWS Amsterdam | Working on the most important IT systems in the Netherlands | Cloud Transformations | Greenfield | AWS, Terraform, CloudNative, Kubernetes, Kafka | €95,000
Your job: Senior Cloud Engineer AWS Amsterdam
- Do you want to help the leading companies in the Netherlands with their transformation to the Cloud?
- Do you want to work with the best people in the field and learn from this by sparring daily and following an unlimited range of training courses?
- Do you want to work in self-managing autonomous teams where you get complete technical freedom?
- Do you want to work for the “Cloud company of the Netherlands” where you determine the course within the Cloud ecosystem?
Then read on!
Your employers: Innovator and Market leader within the Dutch Cloud market!
This successful Tech Giant has been a leader in the Dutch IT market since its opening. In the past decades, they have become THE partner of Cloud Transitions of all critical companies for the Netherlands as we know it, within all industries! They work from a hyper modern office with their own databases and the most modern Cloud environments on which the most essential systems of the most important organizations in the Netherlands are kept up and running. Without them, the entire infrastructure within essential sectors within the Netherlands will come to a complete standstill, speaking of Impact!
Within this organization the individual is central, this translates into technical freedom, unlimited training possibilities, daily sparring sessions, and working within autonomous teams on projects that cannot be found anywhere else. In short, everything is aimed at making you the best Cloud Engineer! In addition, you enjoy attractive conditions such as a permanent contract, 15% bonus, unlimited growth opportunities where you are in the lead, and a tech-driven environment of which there is no equal in the Netherlands.
Your role: Senior Cloud Engineer AWS Amsterdam
As a Senior Cloud Engineer AWS Amsterdam, you will work in an autonomous team that is responsible for a complete project where the technical decisions are made by the team. You will work on projects in which you help the top 100 companies to develop application landscapes that should run entirely in the Cloud, you help these companies with their transformation to the Cloud and you help them with the most important systems in the air. to keep!
Here you get the unique opportunity to think along and design Cloud architectures within extremely highly scalable environments that you don’t see anywhere else. This way you build complete landing zones from scratch, you help organizations with the migration to the Cloud and you ensure the reliability of the systems. You work with modern tech such as Kubernetes, Terraform, and AWS.
What is being asked?
- At least 3 years of professional experience in Cloud and DevOps
- Minimum 6 years of professional experience in IT
- From an intrinsic interest, you are well aware of new developments.
- Having an Automation mindset, always wanting to automate processes.
- Communicative skills and get people on board with your message.
- Inquisitive, discovery oriented, and willing to lead the way in the market.
- Experience with AWS, GCP, or Azure and the ability to build Landing Zones and lead migrations.
- Experience with infrastructure as code such as Terraform is an advantage.
- Experience with Kubernetes is a plus.
What is offered?
- Between €75,000 and €95,000 + 15% end-of-year bonus!
- Permanent contract
- Choice to work 40 or 36 or 32 hours
- A lease car or mobility allowance on top of the salary!
- 25 vacation days
- The latest hardware
- Excellent pension scheme
- Smartphone and unlimited calls
As a Senior Cloud Engineer AWS Amsterdam, do you want to be a determining factor in which direction companies go into the Cloud and keep the most important systems of leading companies up and running?