Vacature Senior Cloud Engineer Amsterdam | Build your own unit and become a shareholder, work on Azure / Devops challenges in Amsterdam | up to € 95.000 + company stock
Your job: Senior Cloud Engineer Amsterdam
- Are you entrepreneurial, do you like to build your own team and unit within an elite software engineering consultancy in Amsterdam and do you grow into a Technical Director?
- Do you have a keen eye for developing and guiding the best emotional intelligent Cloud / Devops Engineers?
- Do you want to work on the most complex highly technical issues in the field of Azure / Devops?
Do not wait any longer and apply today!
Your employer: Make a real impact with Azure / Devops and Software Engineering Consultancy in Amsterdam
This medium-sized elite consultancy scale-up is set up to solve the most complex Azure / Devops problems within the most impactful international organizations in Amsterdam. This unit functions as a scale-up innovator but is backed by their large cash-rich mother organization with a well-filled customer/assignment pipeline within the most impactful organizations within the Randstad.
Working here gives you both the financial support and stability of an established organization and the agility of a modern scale-up. In recent years they have succeeded in building a hyper successful company of some of the most emotionally intelligent, communicative, expressive and technological (multilingual) advanced engineers from all over the world. Elite engineers who see technology as a means to an end and have the skills and passion to ask, advise and then deliver great Azure / Devops and software engineering solutions.
They work closely together to deliver impact in squads for 4 days a week on location with customers in Amsterdam. They are then paid on (google) Friday to work on themselves. Training, contributions to open source projects and sparring with your elite colleagues.
The engineers are the most important asset within the company, which is why everything is geared to their (and your) growth. Both technically and interpersonal. Large training budgets, personal coaching, sponsoring and hosting of meetups, speaking at conferences, working on open source projects: everything to sharpen the saw.
Due to high demand and potential, they will now set up a new Azure / DevOps unit. That is why we are looking for a Lead Azure Cloud Architect Amsterdam who would like to help build a completely new unit within this very successful Software Engineering Consultancy.
Your job: Senior Cloud Engineer Amsterdam
As Senior Cloud Engineer Amsterdam you sit at the table with the top and decide on the further development and strategy of the organization. Initially, you will do this in Amsterdam, but there are also (if interesting for you) possibilities to expand this in other European countries.
You are the driving force behind building the brand new Azure / DevOps unit. If successful, you can grow into a technical lead and earn shares. You are supported to hire the best people and guide them to become the best version of themselves.
Meanwhile, from the overcrowded projects pipeline, you can choose from the most challenging projects in Amsterdam. For example, think of :
- Building a landing zone for the Azure / Devops environment
- Helping to scale from 1 to 100 teams within complex technical environments
- Helping 500 teams migrate to the Azure Cloud
- Automating the infrastructure
What is being asked?
- Completed technical bachelor and or master program
- Extensive experience within Azure / Devops
- Minimum 5 years of experience within a solid engineering environment or operations environment
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience within complex Azure / Devops environments
- Experience with scripting such as Python
- Experience with automation tooling such as Terraform
- You are a born leader and have experience in managing a Devops team
- Experience with Cloud Agnostic solutions
Nice to haves:
- Experience with scripting such as .Net
- Microsoft Azure Certificates
- Experience within Fintech organizations
- Experience within Payments
What is offered?
- Between € 75,000 and € 95,000 per year
- A permanent contract from the start
- Detailed personal development plan
- Full paid travel expenses
- Large budgets for attending seminars and congresses at home and abroad.
- Very generous pension
- 26 vacation days
- Mobile phone
- Internet at home
Do you want to work at a medium-sized elite consultancy scale-up, where you will work with technically complex Azure / Devops issues and where you will have the opportunity to set up your own unit?
Then apply via the form below or send your CV to email@example.com