Vacature Principal Front end Developer Amsterdam | Help build New Amsterdam Office of Silicon Valley Tech Company | Millions of Users! | Heavy Load Systems | VanillaJS, React, TypeScript | up to € 115.000 + stock options
- Do you want to help build the brand new Amsterdam office of this very successful Silicon Valley tech company, already servicing millions of users?
- Do you love to work on a real-time product used by millions of people from all over the world (and growing!)?
Sounds exciting? Read on!
Your employer: Global tech scale-up that serves hundreds of millions of people in the coming years!
This quickly growing global tech scale-up recently set foot in Amsterdam. They are building a high potential product that has already had over 50.000 concurrent users and is growing fast. They are building a marvel of technology; a generic real-time product that solves a fundamental human need for business and consumers alike! If you would have loved to join a “Dropbox-like” company when they still had a size when you could make an impact, this is for you!
Key people from some of the most famous tech companies have already joined as they see the amazing potential! Working here means you can help build technology and solve challenges that have not been solved before. You have a direct impact on building this heavily used product, allowing it to be used by hundreds of millions of users. As you push fresh code into production multiple times a day, the impact and feedback are super thrilling!
Next to the tough engineering challenges, you will face, you will have the opportunity to help build the Amsterdam office, help to cherry-pick the best people, and to extend their already amazing tech culture, where freedom, responsibility, knowledge sharing, personal development, and collaboration are key drivers.
If you want to help and shape an engineering culture and make a positive impact on millions of end-users, look no further!
Your job: Principal Front end Developer Amsterdam
As a Principal Front end Developer you get to work on an enterprise-grade, heavily used, generic real-time product, creating a “real time-like experience”, used by millions of end-users from all over the world (businesses and consumers alike!) You will get to help mature the product, focusing on things like performance, stability and implementing the ambitious roadmap. In the current stage, there are still lots of challenges you and your team can pick up and make a long-lasting impact!
You will get to work in one of the many very experienced and distributed teams from around the world focusing on core parts of the product. This offers a big chance to learn from each other! There is a lot of attention to user experience, smart functionality, and visualizations. As they are really building technology you will get to work with low-level JS and web component-based architecture.
Joining this company now means you may shape the Amsterdam office, take ownership and produce high-load scalable front end solutions that will bring joy to millions of people! To top it off your career can grow with the company/office, allowing you to grow to tech/team lead and beyond!
What is required?
- Experience working on enterprise-grade client-facing systems with lots of concurrent users
- Solid experience with VanillaJS
- Framework agnostic and polyglot mindset
- Good knowledge/understanding of UX, clean coding, networking and/or performance optimization
- You love to share knowledge and invest in yourself
- Clean coding mentality
- Able to write and run your own code
- Experience with TypeScript and React is a plus
- A completed technical BSc or MSc is a plus
What do they offer?
- Between € 90.000 and € 115.000 gross per year based on experience and added value
- Company stock!
- Flexible working hours
- Working from home possibilities
- 25 holiday days
- Health insurance package!
- Lunch, snacks
- Awesome company events + celebrations
- Inspiring office with great facilities!
Do you want to be part of the next big global operating tech scale-up in Amsterdam, that you help to serve hundreds of millions of users in the coming years?