Vacature Medior Sysops Engineer Amsterdam | 100% freedom to set up the infrastructure of a very successful fin-tech scale-up !! | AWS, GCP, Azure, Jenkins, Ansible | UP TO € 70,000
4Vacancy: Medior Sysops Engineer Amsterdam
- Do you like to work within a fast-growing fin-tech organization, where people are constantly looking for what makes innovation possible?
- Do you want the freedom to set up the entire network and infrastructure for a tech-scale within Fintech?
- Do you like to work within a team where you get a lot of freedom and you can determine when you work at home or at the office?
Then this is the job for you?
Your employer: Traveling star within fin-tech who develops top-notch software!
This super successful and fast-growing fin-tech scale-up builds its own software to operate within the top of the fin-tech industry. They were founded by leaders within this fin-tech niche, where performance, availability, and latency are super important. This way you get the opportunity to work with and learn from the best in the world! There is a competitive atmosphere, with everyone working hard to get ahead of the global competitors. In this way, everyone is facilitated and strives to get the best out of themselves. The team is international, is treated to the best facilities and they regularly visit the city together.
This fin-tech scale up works with a small team at an A location in the middle of beautiful Amsterdam. Here you facilitate high-tech products that must be available 24/7 and have to deal with high scalability. Crucial, real-time information is continuously processed and must be up to date 24/7. This allows you to perform to the best of your ability and offers you opportunities to push the boundaries in what is possible. This is about delivering added value, not about hours at the office. That is why you can enjoy a lot of flexibility and freedom here and you can decide for yourself when you work at the office or at home! Since they are growing rapidly here, they offer you the opportunity to grow your career.
The job: Medior Sysops Engineer Amsterdam
In your role as Medior Sysops Engineer Amsterdam, you will work in a small team of Engineers where there is plenty of room for your development. You facilitate that software can be easily deployed and stays in the air. In addition, you step in at the ideal time. The organization is growing fast, has a lot of success, there is a lot of budget for initiatives and you can now build completely new infrastructure and you will manage the network. There are many opportunities for you here!
Freedom does not stop with working from home or flexible working hours. From your role you also receive a lot of support to come up with your own ideas and to implement them. Consider, for example, new technology or methods. Of course, you are not alone! At all times you will be between highly experienced technicians, where everyone is there to support each other and therefore you too.
What is being asked?
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- A background within systems engineering/operations
- Take ownership, be a team player
- Experience and knowledge of Public Cloud Azure, AWS, and or GCP
- Experience with deploying software
- Experience with setting up CI / CD pipelines
- Pre experience with Ansible
- Pre experience with ASN
What’s on offer?
- Salary from € 55,000 to € 70,000
- Minimum of 25 vacation days
- Flexible working hours
- Working from home
- Telephone and laptop allowance
- Bonus depending on your performance
Do you, as a Medior Sysops Engineer Amsterdam, want to make an impact on innovation technology within the fin-tech market and help build a leading player in this niche?