Vacature Medior Java Developer Utrecht | Software Consultancy 2.0 facilitates in your ideal job, technical innovation and work-life balance | Java11 +, Kotlin, Scala, Spring Boot, Kubernetes, AWS, GCP, VertX | Salary package up to € 74.600
Vacancy: Medior Java Developer Utrecht
- Do you enjoy working on solving complex issues around Architecture, Microservices, Docker, Cloud, Reactive Programming, Clean Coding, Devops, NoSQL and / or Continuous Delivery?
- Do you also enjoy working with modern tech such as Java11 +, Kotlin, Scala, Spring Boot, Kubernetes, AWS, GCP, VertX, Akka, Kafka and more?
- Would you like to help a stable project organization scale up, giving you an important voice in the further growth of this company?
- Are you looking for an organization that facilitates in creating the perfect job based on your ideal work-life balance and technical innovation on your own chosen projects?
Looking for the ideal work-life balance? Then we have the job for you!
Your employer: Consultancy 2.0 for the modern contemporary world. Own project choice, ultimate work-life balance, technically very high quality.
Sometimes there are companies of which you think: If only I had been there when they had only just started. That would have been a great adventure! The great thing is that you are here exactly on time. However, this company has been around for years and is financially stable. And now is the time to scale up with the best engineers in the region.
This high-end project organization was founded for and by developers. The organization has consciously stayed with a small group of very senior developers in recent years and is therefore also financially healthy, even the Corona crisis has not been bothered here and they have been able to build an impressive portfolio. Now it is time for the next chapter. Scaling up with the better engineers in the region, with the aim of making even more impact with their customers and be disruptive. This allows you to make an impact on the daily lives of hundreds of thousands or even millions of people. The scale is big! That is why they only work on the most innovative projects where they can really make an impact. The motto is also; Do what has not yet been done, understand and use technologies / methodologies such as Java11 +, Kotlin, Scala, Spring Boot, Kubernetes, VertX, Cloud, reactive programming, continuous delivery and Scrum.
In recent years, a unique culture has been established here. Here you as a developer are facilitated in creating your ideal job. Good work-life balance, technical innovation and making an impact on their customers with high social importance are important themes here. This is done by, but not limited to (customization can be done according to your situation):
- Never do projects in which their employees are not interested in and always with you in the region
- A lot of say in the business operations and together with your colleagues determine the course of the company.
- Several working days from home also for Corona, a fully equipped home office and the freedom you divide your own hours during the day.
- Time available to volunteer.
- € 5000 training budget and 5 extra days off to go to events and training and monthly innovation days within working time.
Benefit from higher profits for the company.
Your role: Medior Java Developer Utrecht
As a Medior Java Developer Utrecht you will be part of this elite development team, where you will work with your team on the most cutting edge custom projects. You will use the best open source technologies in combination with agile working. You will be working on solving technically complex challenges around Architecture, Microservices, Docker, Cloud, Reactive Programming, Clean Coding, Devops, NoSQL and / or Continuous Delivery.
The great thing about working here is that because of the high-level people are asked for their services here. This means that you and your team can decide for yourself which projects are most interesting for you to work on. In this position you are involved in all aspects of the development phase; speaking to the client, transferring this to the requirements, building solutions that take 6 months to 2 years per project, based on a collection of the best technologies and methodologies.
What is being asked?
- Willing to learn Dutch
- At least 3 years of professional experience as a software engineer
- Experience with Java, Kotlin or Scala development
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a technical direction
- Experience with Spring Boot, Akka, Reactive programming or Actor based models is a plus
- Experience with containers and / or orchestration is a plus
- Experience with Docker and / or Kubernetes is a plus
- Experience with AWS or GCP is a plus
- Experience with NoSQL technology is a plus
- Experience with Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Unit Testing, TDD, Automated Testing or End to End testing is a plus
What’s being offered?
- Salary up to €65.000 based on knowledge, experience and impact
- Mobility allowance of € 9.600 per year on top of your salary
- Dutch Language course paid bij employer!!
- The possibility to work 32, 36 or 40 hours
- Bonus scheme
- Pension (pension fund only invests in green companies)
- 28 vacation days
- Fixed working days from home.
- A fully furnished home office
- Mobile phone + subscription of your choice
- Own laptop of your choice
- €5000 training budget per year
- 5 extra days off for taking courses and attending conferences
- Free tailor-made in-house training program aimed at senior Software engineers
- Unlimited budget for purchasing books
Do you want to work for a financially healthy company that has created an environment that will create your ideal job together with you as a Medior Java Developer Utrecht?