Vacature Medior Java Developer Amsterdam | 100% inhouse | Greenfield tangible products solving real world problems around IoT, Blockchain, AI & Cloud | Java11, Spring Boot, AWS, Kubernetes, Vue | Up to € 72.500
Vacancy: Medior Java Developer Amsterdam
- Are you creative and do you like R&D, greenfield, and build MVPs, and do you like to bring ideas to life?
- Do you also get energy from investigating the possibilities around A.I, Blockchain, and Cloud to build products that solve real-life problems for millions?
- Would you like to work with highly skilled and passionate software engineers, within a real engineering culture with many budgets to innovate?
- Do you want to work in an environment without legacy with a modern tech stack including Java11, Spring Boot, Kubernetes, AWS, and Vue?
Do not wait too long, because this opportunity does not pass every day!
Your employer: Build the most innovative products, 100% inhouse, from scratch that solve real-life problems
This unit is a new department of a renowned tech company but essentially functions as an innovative software scale-up. Their goal is clear: To realize ideas / MVPs that serve their many users and solve problems in our daily lives. They use all their knowledge around concepts such as cloud, delivery automation, IoT, Blockchain, and open API development to add even more value for their customers.
Working here means all the benefits of working for a super well-funded company with amazing insights, budgets, domain, and user knowledge. This is combined with the advantages of a Scale-up company with fast processes, short lines, very modern technology, and creative and smart software engineering colleagues.
Their culture is one where the best software engineers can thrive! Here you are number 1 as an engineer and you are their most important asset. You enjoy large training budgets, plenty of room to attend many conferences every year, and work on the best hardware available. Everything is automated, so you can deploy it to a state-of-the-art AWS/Kubernetes platform! Also, you can do what you do best: Develop state-of-the-art software that solves real-life problems for many people. How does that sound?
All this has been developed from a very modern office in one of the most buzzing areas in Amsterdam!
Your job: Medior Java Developer Amsterdam
As Medior Java Developer Amsterdam you are part of one of the very passionate development teams. Together with your lead you speak to internal customers and guide your team to deliver an MVP. The goal is to share the MVP as soon as possible with the potential users to validate and improve the proposition where necessary. This means that you learn very quickly and are on top of your creative technology game! Here you really get the best coaching and space for personal development.
Once you and your team have proven that the MVPs are scalable, i.e. in users or revenue, it will be implemented as a new company label or launched as a brand new technology company! The ideas that emerge from this creative stronghold all have the chance to become one of the latest big tech scale-ups that will serve hundreds of thousands of consumers. But you can also choose to crack your brains about a next innovative and disruptive idea and thus plunge into a new creative process. This process will take a minimum of 1/1,5 year so you don’t have to be afraid you have to jump from project to project.
What is being asked?
- Minimum 4 years of professional Software Engineering experience
- Experience with Java8/11 & Spring Boot
- Experience with Kubernetes, ECS, AKS Mesos and/or Conductor
- Professional experience with Cloud, preferably AWS
- Experience with Docker is an advantage
- Experience with Vue, React, or Angular
- Polyglot mindset and open to use other technology such as Python, Kotlin, and Scala
- Experience with CI/CD is an advantage
What is offered?
- Salary between € 58.000 and € 72.500 gross per year
- The ability to work 40, 4×9, or 36 hours
- An indefinite contract from the start
- A very good pension scheme
- Reimbursement for 1st class public transport!
- Discount on your health insurance
- € 1000 Training budget
- Budget to go to conferences
- Flexible working hours
- MacBook or laptop
Are you a creative and technical Medior Java developer and looking for R&D, greenfield, and building innovative products that solve real-world problems for potentially millions of people?