Vacature Medior Front end Developer | Analytics Tech With Global Impact! | Angular7/TypeScript, CI/CD | up to € 65.000 + Bonus + New Bike!
Your Job: Medior Front end Developer
- Would you like to work for a successful growing medium sized analytics tech company where you are part of the family and have a direct impact on your success?
- Do you like to work on systems that process large amounts of real time data of some of the biggest companies around?
- Do you love to work with young, energetic people while working with Angular7, TypeScript, Jest, MySQL, GCP, and MongoDB?
So far so good? Then wait no longer!
Your employer: Successfully quickly growing analytics tech company
This medium sized analytics tech company in Amsterdam has been successfully growing with huge clients all over the world. They offer real time insights to some of the biggest brands, which is part of their great success. Here developers, data engineers and data scientists work closely together, so there is always room to learn from each other. If you are looking to work for a tech driven company with a family culture where you can still make an impact and learn a lot, this is the place for you!
Even though all their development is done in Amsterdam, their product is being used all over the world. As their client base is growing quickly they are looking to extend their platform and hire a brand new development team. You will get to work on Angular7/TypeScript, GCP, MongoDB, Jest, and Ansible.
If you like well-engineered front end code this is the place for you! They have a solid engineering tech driven mindset, which is why they believe in elegant, clean code that is well tested.
The culture is energetic, young, with a strong pragmatic can-do mentality. Working here you can really feel part of something as every success that is celebrated together! Think company lunches together, company drinks, regular trips (surfing and sailing) and other celebrations.
Your job: Medior Front end Developer
As Medior Front end Developer Amsterdam you will be part of a multidisciplinary development team made up of frontend, backend, full stack –developers and DevOps. Together you will enable the further completion of their global roadmap while working closely with the data science team.
As a Front end specialist, you may take architectural decisions and experience a sense of ownership over the product!
As a Front end Developer, you will create unique omni channels that in the end, process up to 2k events per second and have terabytes of throughput, so there is a lot to learn and keep you challenged!
Also as the development team is doubling in size, you are guided by very senior developers and the company is continuously growing you can look forward to lots of challenges and career growth!
What is required?
- 2+ years of professional development experience
- Professional experience with Angular2+/TypeScript
- A completed technical BSc or MSc is a plus
- Experience with CI/CD tooling and Jest/Protractor is a plus
- Experience with NoSQL is a plus
What is offered?
- Between € 45.000 and € 65.000 gross per year
- The possibility to work 40, 32, 36 or 4×9
- Company bonus (up to 13th month)
- 25 days
- Company bike
- Flexible working hours
- Laptop or MacBook
- Training budget