Vacature Medior Backend Engineer Amsterdam | Build Real-Time Tangible Product Within Event-Driven Architecture | Node.JS, Typescript, Cloud, Kafka, DevOps, Elasticsearch | €72.000
Your job: Medior Backend Engineer Amsterdam
- Would you like to be end-to-end responsible for a highly scalable, real-time product that impacts millions of travelers worldwide?
- Do you like building mission-critical features and microservices from scratch within an event-driven architecture?
- Would you like to enjoy a flat hierarchy, fast decision cycles, a lot of autonomy, remote opportunities, and the possibility to work abroad for 3 months a year within an international engineering culture?
Then read on, this is your job!
Your employer: Everyone you know uses this tangible & impactful product!
This very stable and famous company has been making an impact on millions of travelers worldwide for years. Everyone you know uses this product! Given the large load on the server, there is a need for the best engineers and this is why you are needed here. This job is for those who love being responsible for the key systems at the heart of the organization.
The informal and international engineering culture contributes to the fact that your future colleagues have been working here for years. You can innovate without limits here within a flat hierarchy with fast decision cycles. You also get the autonomy and responsibility to solve architectural challenges.
Work-life balance is essential here and therefore you can work remotely a lot, work 4 days (1 extra day off!), work abroad for 3 months and you can visit unlimited training and conferences.
Your role: Medior Backend Engineer Amsterdam
As a Medior Backend Engineer Amsterdam, you get the unique opportunity to operate within the technical heart of the organization, which means you can make millions of people happy. The roadmap contains impactful microservices, features, and the core API that you can build from scratch with Node.JS & Typescript within an event-driven architecture.
Now is the time to join, because it’s a perfect combination of good structure and more than enough room for you to make an impact! As the load and importance of the product continuously increase, you can also commit to scaling up, improving performance, and optimizing security.
Medior Backend Engineer is certainly not the end station here, because when you are ready you can grow to senior and then lead, architect, or engineering manager.
What is being asked?
- 2+ years of professional backend development experience
- Professional experience with Node.JS & Typescript
- Experience within modern microservices environment
- Demonstrated a technical bachelor or master or comparable thinking level
- Experience with scalability is a plus
- Experience with architecture and design is a plus
- Experience with DevOps and CI/CD Automation is a plus
- Experience with reactive programming and event-driven architecture is a plus
- Experience with Kafka and Elasticsearch are pluses
What is on offer?
- Between €60.000 and €72.000 gross per year based on knowledge and experience
- Ability to work 40 or 36 (4×9) hours
- Many remote opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work abroad for up to 3 months!
- Travel allowance
- Excellent pension
- Laptop or Macbook
- Large training and conference budget
- Parking options
- 25 vacation days
Would you like to make an impact on millions of people by building a highly scalable, real-time product?