Vacature Medior AWS DevOps Engineer Amsterdam | Tailored Cloud Native Projects | 3 days working from home | IaC, Terraform, Kubernetes, Python, EC2, S3| € 75.000
Your job: Medior AWS DevOps Engineer Amsterdam
- Would you like to work on impactful Cloud Native projects in Amsterdam tailored to your career ambition while working within a passionate family like an organization where you are really part of something special?
- Do you like to help build the Amsterdam Unit of an amazingly successful group of software consulting firms, which are key figures in the local cloud communities, and speak at conferences?
- Do you love to be able to change projects when the most interesting part is done while earning up to €000 and receiving a permanent contract from day one?
Then wait no more, this is your job!
Your employer: Leaders within Cloud Native Development while being part of a very tight family!
This up-and-coming boutique Cloud Native Consultancy is taking the Amsterdam market by storm with their experience, and passionate and emotionally intelligent engineers well versed in both AWS and Azure Cloud. What makes them truly unique is their hyper focus on their engineers, with tailored projects that always are searched and matched for your career goals. With the total company that will never exceed more than 25 people, to always keep a very personal connection.
And, as they are part of a much larger successful group of specialized consulting companies specialized in topics like data, development, cloud, and web, there is a feast of knowledge to share and learn, while always feeling personal and family-like.
Working here means having access to some of the most impact Cloud Native Projects in the Amsterdam region, always for impactful tech oriented companies with big innovation budgets and tens of millions of end users. All while working from home for 3 days per week, 1 day from the office and 1 day at the client site in Amsterdam. Impactful work, passionate colleagues who are also your friends, a great work/life balance, and a permanent contract: you can find it all here!
Your role: Medior AWS DevOps Engineer Amsterdam
As Medior AWS DevOps Engineer Amsterdam you can choose from a great many high quality and impactful projects for leading Amsterdam based companies lasting between 4 to 18 months (up to you to decide) within key industries like (Renewable) Energy, Banking, and Payments. DevOps is taken seriously, the scale is large and requirements are strict and challenging!
As a Medior AWS DevOps Engineer Amsterdam you will always work on projects where you can make a difference, not just staff a project. You will help to boost the DevOps team of the client, with always the goal to have them be able to stand on their own feet at the end. As automation is the name of the game you get to enjoy bridging the gap between code and infrastructure while growing your scripting/development skills.
Here you get to bite down on building challenging scalable and reliable cloud platforms for developers, balancing pragmatism and quality. While translating business requirements into practical architecture, and learning a lot from different environments. In this role, you really not only grow your technical skills but are also able to grow your ability to make long lasting connections with people, grow your circle of influence and truly make long lasting.
Here there is a solid career path toward Senior DevOps, Cloud Architect, or Lead AWS DevOps engineer and earn up to €95.000, and will receive guidance, budget, and attention to help you with these steps.
What is required?
- 2-5 years of professional experience as DevOps engineer
- 2+ years of experience within a modern public cloud environment
- Professional experience with AWS, preferably within environments of scale
- Development or scripting skills, bash, PowerShell, or Python
- Experience setting up and running monitoring
- Professional experience with Containerisation and Kubernetes
- Experience with Terraform, Ansible, CloudFormation is a plus
- Experience with AWS services, Lambda, EC2, S3, DynamoDB is a plus
- A completes technical BSc or MSc is a plus
What is offered?
- Between €000 and €75.000 gross per year based on knowledge and impact
- The ability to work 40, 36, or 32 hours
- Working from home for 3 days per week
- Generous training budget
- Amazing winter sports trips
- Traveling cost compensation
- Permanent contract from the start!
Are you a passionate, emotionally intelligent AWS DevOps Engineer that would love to combine diverse impactful project work with a family culture and a great work/life balance?