Vacature Lead Full Stack Java Developer Amsterdam | Greenfield Real Life Problem solving products around IoT, Blockchain, AI & Cloud for millions of end users | Java11, Spring Boot, Vue, AWS, Kubernetes | Up to € 93.300
Vacancy: Lead Full Stack Java Developer Amsterdam
- Are you creative and do you like R&D, build MVPs, and do you like to bring ideas to life?
- Do you also get energy from investigating the possibilities around A.I, Blockchain, and Cloud to build products that solve real-life problems for millions?
- Would you like to work with highly skilled and passionate software engineers, within a real engineering culture with many budgets to innovate?
- Do you want to work in an environment without legacy with a modern tech stack including Java11, Spring Boot, Kubernetes, AWS and Vue?
Do not wait too long, because this opportunity does not pass every day!
Your employer: Build the most innovative fintech products from scratch that solve real-life problems
This unit is part of a renowned fintech company but essentially functions as an innovative software scale-up. Their goal is clear: To realize ideas / MVPs that serve their many users and solve problems in our daily lives. They use all their knowledge around concepts such as cloud, delivery automation, IoT, Blockchain, payments, and open API development to add value for their consumers from day 1.
Working here means all the benefits of working for a super well-funded company with amazing insights, budgets, domain, and user knowledge. This is combined with the advantages of a Scale-up company with fast processes, short lines, very modern technology, and creative and smart software engineering colleagues.
Their culture is one where the best software engineers can thrive! Here you are number 1 as an engineer and you are their most important asset. You enjoy large training budgets, plenty of room to attend many conferences every year, and work on the best hardware available. Everything is automated, so you can deploy it to a state-of-the-art AWS platform at the click of a button! All so you can do what you do best: Develop state-of-the-art software that solves real-life problems for many people. How does that sound?
Your job: Lead Full Stack Java Developer Amsterdam
As Lead Full Stack Java Developer Amsterdam you are the mentor, technical leader, and inspirator and hands on team member of one of the very passionate full stack development teams. You will be the one taking the lead when speaking with internal clients and will lead your team to deliver an MVP. The goal is to then share it with the prospective users as soon as possible to (in)validate the proposition. This means you will get to learn very quickly and be on top of your creative technology game!
Once you and your team have proven that the MVPs is scalable, i.e. in users or revenue, it will be implemented as a new company label or launched as a brand new technology company! The ideas that emerge from this creative stronghold all have the chance to become one of the latest big tech scale-ups that will serve hundreds of thousands of consumers. But you can also choose to crack your brains about the next innovative and disruptive idea and thus plunge into a new creative process.
What is being asked?
- Minimum 6 years of professional Software Engineering experience
- Professional experience with Java8/11 & Spring Boot
- Professional experience with deploying on Kubernetes
- Professional experience with Cloud, preferably AWS
- Experience with Docker is an advantage
- Professional experience with Vue, React OF Angular and a full stack attitude
- Polyglot mindset and open to use other technology such as: Python, Kotlin and Scala
- Experience with CI/CD is an advantage
What is offered?
- Salary up to € 93.300 gross per year
- 7The ability to work 40, 4×9 or 36 hours
- A very good pension scheme
- Reimbursement for 1st class public transport!
- Discount on your health insurance
- € 1000 Training budget
- Budget to go to conferences
- Flexible working hours
- MacBook or laptop