Vacature Lead Devops Engineer AWS Amsterdam | Greenfield B2C/B2B Saas Product for Hundreds of Millions of Users around the World! | AWS, Kubernetes, Microservices, Terraform, Ansible, Python | €120,000 + stock options
Your position: Lead DevOps Engineer AWS Amsterdam
- Do you want to play a fundamental leading role in the further technological development of one of the most inspiring tech scale-ups within the Amsterdam tech scene?
- Do you enjoy working on greenfield projects where you work on the Cloud Architecture that allows you to scale further to millions of users with hundreds of thousands of concurrent users?
- Do you want to help scale up this tech-scale up with millions of users and take the technical lead in the field of Cloud/SRE?
Then don’t wait any longer, this job is for you!
Your employer: Conquering the world with a tech Rocketship!
This high-profile tech scale-up in Amsterdam has grown enormously in recent years and has a huge impact on our daily lives. Every month, millions of people work daily on their groundbreaking cloud platform. In just over a year they have gone from 10,000 concurrent users to over 200,000, and this will only grow exponentially! That’s why you’ll find great technical challenges here while collaborating with some of the best engineers from around the world!
You’ve come to the right place if you enjoy working for a high-profile, data-driven technology company with a lot of greenfield work. You also get the space to make a lot of impacts and to adjust the infrastructure to your liking!
They are currently building their brand new tech hub in Amsterdam, from where the whole world will take over! In addition to interesting technical work, you can also look forward to helping the office grow and the pure engineering culture! They grow very fast, which gives you the opportunity to make a huge impact and to follow up on projects.
Your role: Lead DevOps Engineer AWS Amsterdam
As Lead DevOps Engineer AWS Amsterdam you are part of the innovation team that forms the core of this successful tech scale-up, allowing you to make a huge impact!
At the moment the team is dealing with high scalability, the users are growing from tens of millions to hundreds of millions. As a result, the scale and intensity of the systems increase, further work is being done on greenfield projects to improve the product. All this requires a stable Cloud infrastructure. That is why they are looking for a Lead DevOps Engineer AWS Amsterdam who will set out the strategy in the field of Cloud/SRE and take the lead in this.
You get the opportunity to take the technical lead in the field of Cloud/SRE, you set the lines, you deal with the AWS Cloud Architecture, implement SRE/Cloud principles within the team and you are responsible for the projects in the field of Cloud/SRE and takes ultimate responsibility and coaches and directs people within your team!
What is required?
- 10+ years Professional experience within IT
- 5+ years of professional experience within Cloud/Infrastructure (Scaling up and setting up Cloud environments)
- Strong communication skills and being able to bring people along within your vision
- Experience in highly scalable environments with millions of end-users
- Set up and automate CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with configuration management with tools such as Ansible is a plus
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code with Terraform is a plus
- Experience with Kubernetes is a plus
- Experience with Python is a plus
- Experience with Linux is a plus
- Guiding the transition from a Scale-Up to an Enterprise is a plus
- Experience with monitoring tools such as Grafana, Prometheus, or ELK stack is a plus
What is offered?
- Salary between € 95,000 and € 120,000 gross per year based on experience and added value
- Flexible working hours
- Homeworking options
- 25 vacation days
- Health insurance package!
- Lunch, snacks
- Great corporate events + parties
Are you a Lead DevOps Engineer ready to make an impact on a platform with millions of users.