Vacature Lead Cloud Engineer Amsterdam | Help leading tech companies in the cloud and work with the best names in Cloud Native! | AWS, GCP, Terraform, Ansible, Kubernetes | €120,000 + bonus+ car
Vacancy: Lead Cloud Engineer Amsterdam
- Do you want to work for Amazon and Google on the most complex Cloud Native automation projects where you make a difference?
- Do you want to speak at conferences and provide training from, for example, Google and take a leading role within the innovation curves in the field of Cloud Native?
- How about a €5,000 training budget, 6 training days AND 2 monthly knowledge sessions, all intended to help you develop as the best Cloud Engineer in the Netherlands?
Your employer: Thought Leader that helps leading organizations by building a cloud-native environment from scratch
The company was founded by passionate entrepreneurs who no longer had to do it for the money. They decided they wanted to create a company with the best engineers together, the best training and education opportunities, and only want to focus on the most complex and challenging problems with the most modern technologies. This company literally has no limits in innovation possibilities!
At this 100% tech company you will find intelligent and communicative software – and cloud engineers who program from a young age, have a good education and are happy to share their knowledge and continuously develop themselves. This company helps leading organizations by building a cloud-native environment from scratch. They do this by building and automating the cloud technology and then developing the strategy and vision. Then the software is built on this cloud device. They even provide training to Amazon and Google employees!
The corporate culture is characterized as informal, inclusive, international and highly innovative. The company is part of a rich investment group, so there is certainly no lack of foundation! In addition to a high salary, they also offer great secondary conditions such as an immediate permanent contract, home working options (even after corona), flexible working hours, 5% end-of-year bonus, a new laptop and mobile phone every 2 years, lease car, large training budget and every 2 weeks of a knowledge-sharing session where you can learn cross-functional and multidisciplinary from the best of each discipline during your work! If you like impact, freedom, responsibility, continuous learning and growth opportunities, this job is for you!
Your role: Lead Cloud Engineer Amsterdam
As a Lead Cloud Engineer Amsterdam, you work together with the best people on the most complex projects within the market where you are hired for your (niche) expertise to make a real impact. Together with leading names in the field of Cloud Native, you work on leading complex projects from Amazon and Google, so you and your team help lead organizations towards the Cloud where you take the lead!
For example, they have built the entire application landscape for a large E-commerce player and translated it into Cloud solutions. They built the Cloud Landing Zone within GCP and fully automated it, including migrating our premise servers to the Cloud. For a Fintech organization, they migrated the existing application landscape to the Cloud and developed and implemented a new landscape according to modern standards.
With your background as a software developer, you are needed to set up complete application landscapes and migrate them to the Cloud. In addition, with your managerial experience, you help the team to a higher level and you take the lead in projects!
What is being asked?
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in the field of Software Development.
- Experience in leading projects and/or a team
- A completed technical HBO or WO education in the direction of Computer Science or Computer Science.
- From an intrinsic interest, you are well aware of new developments.
- Having an Automation mindset, always wanting to automate processes.
- Communicative skills and get people on board with your message.
- Inquisitive, discovery oriented and willing to lead the way in the market.
- Experience with AWS or GCP or other Cloud
- Experience with infrastructure as code such as Terraform is an advantage.
- Experience with Kubernetes is a plus.
What is offered?
- Between € 90,000 and € 120,000 salary per year based on knowledge and experience
- The choice to work 40 or 36 or 32 hours
- + 5% end-of-year bonus
- € 5000 training budget per year + 6 training days
- A lease car + EU fuel card or mobility allowance that you can also have on top of your salary
- 26 vacation days
- Latest hardware every 2 years
- Excellent pension scheme
- Smartphone and unlimited calls
- ADSL at home is reimbursed
- Immediately an indefinite contract