Vacature Kotlin Software Architect Amsterdam | High Impact Highly Available Greenfield Systems Used by Millions | Kotlin, Spring Boot, Kafka, Concurrency, Vert.x, Reactive Programming | Up to € 91.000 + permanent contract!
Your job: Kotlin Software Architect Amsterdam
- Do you like to be the architect and ultimately responsible in translating business challenges into technology, forming and leading the team, on very tangible long term (up to 2 years) projects which impact millions of customers daily?
- Do you love solving real life engineering challenges where software and hardware meet while working with tech like Reactive Programming, Kotlin, Non-Blocking/Concurrency, Kafka, Vert.X, Lambda’s and Reactive Programming?
- How about working for an informal, passionate, 100% tech company with a flat structure, lots of knowledge sharing and people tend to stick around for 8!!! years on average!
- Do you say yes to great benefits like a permanent contract, the best hardware, flexible working hours, working from home possibilities, fully paid pension, a big training budget, and possibility to visit conferences?
Then read on, this is your job!
Your employer: The hardware & software experts in building high quality long term solutions that service millions of customers every day!
At this 100% tech company you will find passionate, tech driven and super friendly hardware and software engineers from all over the world. They put their passion into building highly reliable and available systems for some of the most interesting FinTech clients in Europe!
The great thing about it that you work with your team from the office (or at home) but have the diversity of different long-term projects every 1,5 to 2 years. Always greenfield, always where you are involved in tech choice/architecture! They are big enough to make a huge impact for their clients, but still small enough to know all your colleagues by name. Best of both worlds!
The company culture is characterized as being super tech driven, informal, friendly and highly innovative. Always looking for the next new thing that can add value to customers!
They believe that smart and motivated people excel when you give them the freedom and responsibility to do their job. Which is why you can enjoy flexible working hours, working from home possibilities (also after corona) and you directly get a permanent contract! On average people work here for 8 years! If you love impact, autonomy, responsibility, learning and growing, this job is for you!
Your job: Java Kotlin Software Architect Amsterdam
As they are continuously and very successfully growing, we are looking for an experienced Kotlin Software Architect Amsterdam to lead their teams and work on greenfield long term projects.
As software architect you will work very closely with your team, the super inspiring founders, and be an important link in making strategic decisions to help the company with challenges that make an impact on the biggest companies around. And that while having the freedom to choose your technologies, compose the teams and work with other highly skilled and experienced software architects.
As Kotlin Software Architect Amsterdam, you are the ultimately responsible technical leader in translating business challenges into technology, forming a team and (technical) leading the development team. You will play a crucial role in the very tangible software projects/products that last for about 1,5 to 2 years and always start from scratch So you can always choose the most up to date technology, while having maximum impact on the end result! Do you now understand why people hang around for 8 years of more at this company? 😊
What is required?
- A minimum of 7 years of professional development experience
- Professional experience with Java or Kotlin (and the willingness to work with Kotlin)
- Experience with architecture and design
- Strong communication skills
- Experience leading one of more teams of software engineers + doing mentoring
- A completed technical Bachelor or Masters is a big plus
- Experience with Spring Boot and Kafka is a plus
- Experience with building highly secure and/or highly available systems are pluses
- Domain knowledge of fintech and payment systems are pluses
What is offered?
- Between €78.000 and €91.000 gross per year, based on knowledge and added value
- A permanent contract! (great for buying a house)
- The ability to work 32, 36 or 40 hours!
- Fully paid pension
- 27 vacation days, based on full time (2 above average!)
- Up to two days working from home (also after corona)
- Flexible working hours
- The best hardware
- Daily lunch at the office
- Training budget
- Travel expenses paid for you!
Are you passionate about being the architect in highly reliable and super secure greenfield systems while working with the most inspirational and passionate tech driven colleagues you have met?