Vacature Junior Full Stack Developer Hilversum | Developer 100% InHouse highly disruptive products | Polyglot Mindset | React, Node, TypeScript | € 5.000 trainingbugdet | Salary up to € 50.000 + Bonus |
Your job: Junior Full Stack Software Developer Hilversum
- Wouldn’t it be cool to be part of a new unit for one of the leading tech companies in the Netherlands?
- Do you like Greenfield product development & R&D in the React ecosystem?
- Do you like to code according best practices and do you like high-quality product dev?
- Do you prefer to always learn, grow and work with great software engineers?
- What about an indefinite period, a training budget of more than €5,000 and regular knowledge sessions?!
Already excited? Read on!
Your employer: Leading tech company is talent for highly disruptive products
This 100% technology company offers the best of both worlds: greenfield (consumers) product development, used by thousands (if not millions) of users with the diversity of being able to work on different products for different consumer-oriented industries.
They specialize in building hyper-innovative consumer products for their capital-rich customers, which can make them truly distinctive, and remain. All this from one and the same luxurious office located between Amsterdam and Utrecht! These technicians not only write code, they are solution thinkers who solve real problems. This successful inhouse product development Unit is supported by one of the most experienced software engineering companies with more than a decade of technical experience!
This organization invests in their engineers. This means a personal training budget of €5000,-per year (it must be on, 6 training days, 25 knowledge sessions per year!!! Furthermore, they have a great service, visionary management, luxury facilities for knowledge exchange and tremendous financial support.
Your role: Junior Full stack software Developer
As a Junior Full Stack Software Engineer, you work in one of the multidisciplinary product teams that all work together to build the best product solutions. This is an inspiring place where no cost has been saved to create the best and most luxurious software engineering environments. You and your team will adopt a customer idea and create amazing, future-proof products for one of their many capital-rich customers.
You’re going to work with very enthusiastic high-quality team members who have generally been coding since they were teenagers! Together with the team you have the freedom to choose the best tools, technologies and architecture. As a Junior Full Stack Software Engineer, you transform multiple platforms and product environments into a full Greenfield, Machine Learning driven B2B and B2C environment.
Within the React ecosystem, you get the chance to develop new features and microservices for a unique customer experience! As a Full Stack developer, you mainly work on the front (70%), but sometimes you don’t mind to pick up some backend tasks in e.g. Java, Golang or Scala.
The products you and your Scrum team are developing are meant to have a high disruptive level in the market of your customers. 99% of the work you and your team develop will be used by millions of people, because your customers have millions of users in Europe and far beyond. You and your team are the craftsmen who are there to show your customers what happens when you let the best software engineers work together from their own office, own development environment, without bureaucracy. The ideal setup to boost your career!
The talents that start here can all join the GAFA companies of the world. For example, young engineers have been ahead of you and are now Leading teams at Google. As junior you get the opportunity to grow to senior and later you can even work as a Lead or Architect within a team where you are the one who puts out the technical lines!
What is being asked?
- Bachelor of Master Computer Science or similar
- 0 to 3 years Professional Software Engineering experience
- You are inquisitive and find self-development in your spare time fun to do
- Experience in building front-end applications in (React, Angular, VueJS
- Full Stack experience with e.g. Node, Java, Golang or Scala (or want to learn this!)
- A Devops mindset that is skilled in test environments (unit-testing, end2end, integration-testing)
- Experience with architecture and design is a big plus
- Technology agnostic (you use technology as a means and not an end in itself
What is offered?
- Salary up to €50,000 + year-end bonus (5%)
- Contract of indefinite duration from the beginning
- Flexible working hours + homework Opportunity (1 day)
- 6 Training days + €5,000 training budget per year (must be on)!
- Lease car (Tesla Model 3) worth €930 per month or the same amount on top of your monthly salary as a mobility Advantage to travel to the office by public Transport
- €3000 to hardware and accessories each 2 years
- New mobile phone at 2 years + free use
- Regular knowledge sessions and multiple conferences that you can visit per year
- Free Lunch
- Great office facilities
Are you ready to work with the best engineers in the region to show the world what products can be built when the best engineers come together?
Then apply directly via the form below and mail your CV to me via email@example.com