Vacature Java Software Engineer Utrecht |100% Product Development for global industry leaders | Java 11, Docker, Continuous Deployment, Agile & Automated testing | Salary up to € 75.000 + sec. benefits
Job: Java Software Engineer Utrecht
- Would you like to work for a medium-sized technology company that is very profitable and has almost no turnover?
- Would you also like to work for an organization where software development is the heart of the organization and even the CEO was once a techie himself?
- Would you like products that are used by very recognizable organizations such as Heineken, BMW, Etos, COOP, Siemens and HP?
Then we have the job for you!
Your employer: 100% In-house product development for Global Leaders
This technology company is perhaps one of the best-kept secrets in the region. For several decades, highly successful products have been developed here that allow leading world players to make automation moves. You could best describe this as well-trained specialists who are supported so that they can focus more on their speciality rather than peripheral issues. This enables organizations to get more out of their most important asset, The employees! And that it’s a success is already clear. Organizations such as BMW, Mercedes, Heineken, HP and Siemens are just a few examples of the long list of active customers.
The organization has been managed very successfully for years by a CEO who himself has a technical background. His vision and course have ensured that there is a very stable company here in recent years and you can tell! For years they are very profitable and with the product, a number of major innovation strokes have been made. This makes them the first of its kind to run entirely in the Cloud and various new products have been added to the suite. This has considerably increased the number of customers and users. However, they are not yet ready and there are still many major plans lined up. So we are looking for several Java Developer in Utrecht to join the team.
The organization is characterized by the flat character, but especially warm culture. The people who work here will all agree that it feels like a big passionate family. Who together contribute day in day out to the success of the organization.
Your role: Java Software Engineer Utrecht
In your role as Java Software Engineer Utrecht, you will work in one of the Agile teams of experienced technicians. There is a lot of experience around you, so working with Senior people on a daily basis that you can learn a lot from. The sparring partners here are also sufficient for Senior techies among us.
Do you enjoy working on complex puzzles within the automation of complex business processes on a daily basis? You and your team are responsible from A to Z for various features and/or products. This means from the Backend (Java11) to the front-end (React) To production, which can be deployed fully automatically with the Atlassian stack. Testing? Certainly, high code coverage is highly valued here. Do you also find your challenge in the browser? Then you can get started with React here, but of course, you are not obliged to do anything.
What is being asked?
- Minimum 3 years of professional Yes Software Development experience
- Experience with Java8 or higher is an advantage
- Experience with Docker is an advantage
- Experience with Continuous Delivery & Deployment is an advantage
- Experience with Bamboo, Jira, Bitbucket and/or Confluence is a plus
- Experience with working in an Agile environment is an advantage
- Experience with automated testing and/or Junit
What is offered?
- Salary up to € 75.000 based on knowledge and experience
- Bonus scheme of 1-month salary
- Excellent pension plan
- 27 vacation days with the option to purchase 6 more
- Travel allowance
- Working from home possibilities
- Free catered lunch
- Training budget