Vacature Java Developer Bilthoven | Be part of a new team that will disrupt the healthcare industry | Scalable & Cloud | POC’s & R&D | Java 8, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Spinnaker, Gatling, Cloud | Salary up to € 64.800 + sec. benefits
Vacancy: Java Developer Bilthoven
- Are you happy to work for an organization that greatly improved the specialized care around cardio and oncology with the construction of distributed systems?
- Does it seem to work you in a small, new set up and contribute to the transformation of a leading technology company?
- Would you like to do greenfieldprojects with technologies like Java 8, Docker, Kubernetes, Spinnaker, Gatling, Springboat and AWS?
Then we have the job for you!
Your employer Impact with the (new) construction of distributed care systems
This technology company from Bilthoven has been building distributed and highly available systems for specialized care in the Netherlands and beyond for decades. These systems ensure that hundreds of thousands of millions of patients in cardiovascular and oncology have access to better care. These systems are used globally, so make sure you’re sure!
This technology company represents a very interesting phase, in which the systems are being rebuilt. Hereby, all systems run completely in the cloud and are offered as a SaaS solution. You can think of the following work:
- More users need to be hooked on the systems, so the systems need to scale more.
- The deployment of a new technology stack and architecture will be an important part of Lead Java Software Engineer’s role.
- Further automation of the delivery pipeline. In addition,
- The features will be expanded and existing will be refactored with respect to of the new technology.
The organization is characterized by the very flat and informal character it has. It’s small enough to know everyone just by name and never will encounter a stranger at the coffee machine. But big enough to make a lot of impact with your work within the organization, but also on international specialized care. There is a lot of room for self-development and you get enough budgets for visiting seminars and do courses. You can exchange cozy breaks with technical knowledge sessions, with colleagues. In short, a very pleasant and no nonsense work environment.
Your role Java Developer Bilthoven
In your role as Java Developer Bilthoven you will work in a small team of highly skilled craftsmen. Together with your team, you are responsible for the technical development of the new proposition of the organization. Your work will therefore be wide and varied.
You will contribute to setting up a new architecture that is based on more (micro) services. You get the chance to work in a modern technology stack. Think of such technologies as Java8, Docker, Kubernetes, Spring Boot and AWS. You do not have to have experience with all the technologies. You will have the space to learn. To assist in the establishment of the Continuous Delivery pipeline with tools like Spinnaker. Building new features to expand usage capabilities and existing features of refactors. Do you like to do some front-end work with Angular of React? Then you can, but the choice is here with you and is not mandatory.
Your colleagues are all smartly fought people who all have a great passion for technology. Do you like to impact an experienced team of software engineers?
What is asked for?
- Minor 2 years professional Java Software Engineering experience
- A completed BSC or MSc Informatics/Computer Science or similar
- Experience with Spring (Boot) is a plus
- Experience with Maven and/or Gradle is a plus
- Experience with Microservices, Docker and / or Kubernetes is a plus
- Experience with Continouos Integration and Deployment
- Experience with Jenkings, Teamcity and Spinnaker is a plus
- Experience with automated testing and / or TDD is a plus
- Experience with JUnit, Gaitling and Sonarcube is a plus
- Experience with Agile / Scrum is a plus
What is offered?
- Salary up to € 64.800 depending on knowledge and experience
- Possibility to work for 32, 36 or 40 hours
- Excellent pension scheme (maximum tax possible)
- Very flexible working hours
- 25 holiday days
- Possibility of home work
- 100% travel expenses fee
- Free parking on the doorstep
Would you also like to work for a technology company that, with the construction of distributed care systems, greatly improved global specialized care in cardio and oncology?